• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Why is gobbling cocks a bad thing? Seems a little homophobic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't overthink it. It's just an expletive, not to be taken literally. "Dickhead" would have worked just as well. I don't know if he is literally gobbling cocks.

No, you just implied that being gay was a bad thing.

I'm not outraged, I just think it needs to be noted.

Why is gobbling cocks a bad thing? Seems a little homophobic.

I'm not gay but I was offended as someone who likes to eat chicken.

I can't wait until Bob2 goes full senile and just starts calling people faggots.

Maybe the person that uses the phrase "Hill shills" all the time shouldn't be lecturing anyone on being reasonable.

Maybe BSF doesn't realize that there are only 20-30 consistent posters on the politics board, so he's spamming the exact same 25 people every single day with his anti-Hillary propaganda.

I can't wait until Bob2 goes full senile and just starts calling people faggots.

You might want to edit this. If palma was suspended for using the n word the mods might not look favorably upon you using the f word. Some people find that term highly offensive.

Maybe the person that uses the phrase "Hill shills" all the time shouldn't be lecturing anyone on being reasonable.

Maybe BSF doesn't realize that there are only 20-30 consistent posters on the politics board, so he's spamming the exact same 25 people every single day with his anti-Hillary propaganda.

I just saw a thread where it was post after post of anti-Trump bullshit. Did I whine about it and get pissy? Nope. Let me reduce your post down to it's essence: "Waaaah! Someone said something mean about Hillary and interrupted our Trump hating circle jerk! They make me real mad. Why can't everyone see Trump is the devil. Waaaaah!"

Don't overthink it. It's just an expletive, not to be taken literally. "Dickhead" would have worked just as well. I don't know if he is literally gobbling cocks.

Same as using the n-word right? Just an expletive, not a slur against a group of people

Sure, it's just the same as the n word...if you're an overly sensitive pc dickhead who gets off on pretending to be offended.
Checkmate. As long as you don't say the n-word you can say whatever the fuck you want with zero consequences. Very smart of you to have figured that out.

Checkmate. As long as you don't say the n-word you can say whatever the fuck you want with zero consequences. Very smart of you to have figured that out.

What consequences would you like to see for me for calling someone who has consistently been an asshole to me a "ginormous cock-gobbler"? What punishment do the pc police deem acceptable?

Last edited:
What consequences would you like to see for me for calling someone who has consistently been an asshole to me a "ginormous cock-gobbler"? What punishment do the pc police deem acceptable?
Consequences? Last year we ruined a man for killing a lion, this year our presidential candidate made fun of the handicapped and American prisoners of war. Say whatever you want (except for the n-word), it's a free for all!

t3_4vk118

I didn't see Pat Smith's speech. Didn't she blame Hillary for her son's death? That's political beyond simply speaking at a political convention.

Khan was reaffirming that he's an American.

Back