• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

i have to admit I didn't think she would get that big of a bounce. Its gonna be tough to close the gap. still early though.

However large the bounce, I don't think Hillary alone should be credited, though the convention was much better done than the Pub convention (despite DWS's and Bernie Bros' best efforts to the contrary). Trump himself through his utter lack of self control the last few days has added considerably to her bounce.

However large the bounce, I don't think Hillary alone should be credited, though the convention was much better done than the Pub convention (despite DWS's and Bernie Bros' best efforts to the contrary). Trump himself through his utter lack of self control the last few days has added considerably to her bounce.

Ya I think she got a bounce and Trump gave her a boost but the media is a help as well. i know liberals deny any favoritism or preference from the media but its hard not to see it if you are conservative.

Ya I think she got a bounce and Trump gave her a boost but the media is a help as well. i know liberals deny any favoritism or preference from the media but its hard not to see it if you are conservative.

So you think the media was wrong in saying the DNC convention was better than the RNC convention?

Is the press in the tank for Clemson when it says Clemson should be better than Wake this year in football?

I'm guessing he is actually an immigration attorney who specializes in Middle Eastern and Muslim immigrants.

Other than that, the article is just drawing a bunch of connections that may or may not be true.

this lawyer is a good fit with the Clintons, don't you think?

Sailor would be a great fit for Trump's cult of personality.

Not pro-Trump, just anti-Hillary while buying wholeheartedly into the demagoguery crafted, endorsed, and force-fed by Trump.

The extent to which the GOP and Trump has convinced so many otherwise intelligent people of an entirely biased mainstream media is an interesting phenomena in and of itself

I'm more impressed that the "crooked Hillary" meme is now fully accept by both sides. I guess its true that if you repeat something enough times, it becomes true.

Or Obama instituting martial law
Or Obama taking away guns before his POTUS is up
Or Obama having in-depth ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

I'm more impressed that the "crooked Hillary" meme is now fully accept by both sides. I guess its true that if you repeat something enough times, it becomes true.

Except in this case it is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back