• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

t3_4vk118

Showing what a classless, manipulative lying sack of shit he and his staff are Trump put a mother of one of the people killed at Benghazi to be an opening night speaker to say Hillary was personally responsible for her son;s death.

Not even ANY of the GOP kangaroo courts have said that. but Trump puts the mother out there to show her pain and tell the lies she was told to tell.

say Hillary likes to fuck donkeys. That's OK. This isn't.

Hypocrite

Sorry Bob, the speeches were not comparable. No way, no how.

Even look at the way MSNBC photoshopped the pic of Smith to try and elicit a negative reaction, making it black and white and adding vignetting.

Gee, guess someone forgot the 2004 election when Michael Berg blamed George Bush for the death of his hostage son. He marched at convention. His son interviewed for Moore's 9/11 movie. Democrats made great hay out of it during the election.

Berg wasn't even a soldier. He was a contractor, taken and released from custody on April 6, 2004 and advised by U.S. officials to take a flight out of Iraq, with their assistance. Berg refused this offer and traveled to Baghdad, where he stayed at the Al-Fanar Hotel. His family last heard from him on April 9, 2004. Berg had his last contact with U.S. officials on April 10, 2004 and did not return again to his hotel after that date. He was beheaded in May.

I'm not even going to get into who was worse. Again, if this bothers you, think 3rd party, especially if you aren't in a swing state. Johnson/Weld 2016.

Enjoy, PHypocrite.

Last edited:
But when you ask for your post and response to your post, when found to be wrong you ignore it and hide.

I have no idea what this means. Please use English. No speaky RJ-lish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must have missed where Khan held Donald Trump responsible for his son's death, but yeah, besides that it was the same speech. It's not like both candidates aren't being accused of murder in this election

The extent to which the GOP and Trump has convinced so many otherwise intelligent people of an entirely biased mainstream media is an interesting phenomena in and of itself

So is Breitbart the new Drudge? Or is Drudge still an acceptable source of biased, incoherent babbling?

In other news, it looks like Hillary's convention bounce is going to settle around the 7-point range, which puts her back to where she was before July. Trump's going to need some well-timed Russia hacks to get back in the game.

In other news, it looks like Hillary's convention bounce is going to settle around the 7-point range, which puts her back to where she was before July. Trump's going to need some well-timed Russia hacks to get back in the game.

i have to admit I didn't think she would get that big of a bounce. Its gonna be tough to close the gap. still early though.

is the article false ?

I'm guessing he is actually an immigration attorney who specializes in Middle Eastern and Muslim immigrants.

Other than that, the article is just drawing a bunch of connections that may or may not be true.

Back