• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do Infants Belong In Movies?

All of these things require condemnation. If you want to start a thread on annoying things people do in theaters, go for it. But in this thread, shitty parents are being rightfully killed for being shitty parents.

First find someone to breed with you and have kids and the let me know what it is like being a parent I am sure you will be perfect right bro?

I didn't even know ITK was a woman so I apologize for my tone and language.

Reactions: ITK
ITK's advantage in this argument is almost unfair. Still entertaining though.

What if the child is really, really interested in mountain dew, chainsmoking, and online video game leagues?

What a child is interested in and what a child's interest is are not necessarily the same. Seems kind of obvious, doesn't it?

Of course if you were just trying to be funny ... lol

What a child is interested in and what a child's interest is are not necessarily the same. Seems kind of obvious, doesn't it?

Of course if you were just trying to be funny ... lol

aaa he was just ragging on me he thinks I let my 5 year old do those things.

First find someone to breed with you and have kids and the let me know what it is like being a parent I am sure you will be perfect right bro?

That's such a dumb response. I'm not sitting here talking about the idiotic things I do with my kids, and reacting poorly to criticism about it. You are.

what was the original thread where jamesda talked about giving his kids Mountain Dew? I want to read it.

Typically, no. And 6 year olds sure as hell shouldn't be seeing Batman.

When my son was an infant, we did take him to a movie. We'd watched plenty of movies at home that he slept through, so we tried taking him to an off-hours showing of Hitchhiker's Guide. We got about 10 minutes in, he cried and we left.

Got a sitter the next weekend and went to actually watch the movie.

Not kid related but about 10 years ago I went to see a movie and two girls behind me were yapping the whole time. I couldn't quite pick up what they were talking about but it sounded like it was about the movie. I finally lost my shit and turned around and told them to shut the fuck up. Only at that point did I notice that one of the girls was blind and her friend was describing the scenes to her. My heart wasn't cold and dark at that point so I felt a little bad. Still, don't take babies or blind people to movies and especially don't take blind babies.

Jamesda needs to find a redbox. Saves money and doesn't bother others.

phdeac, serious question, are you one of the DC deacs? If so, do you or your babymama spend any time on DCUM? I think you would enjoy it, and Bethesda.

I'm in DC and just checked out this website based upon your comment. An hour later, I have come to the following conclusions: a) its a great snapshot of the downside of living in DC (hypercompetitive Type A housefrau bitches), and more importantly b) the Explicit Relationships section may rival stripperweb in sheer entertainment value.

I'm in DC and just checked out this website based upon your comment. An hour later, I have come to the following conclusions: a) its a great snapshot of the downside of living in DC (hypercompetitive Type A housefrau bitches), and more importantly b) the Explicit Relationships section may rival stripperweb in sheer entertainment value.

Link please.

Link please.

General Forms List (which is entertaining enough): http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/forums/list.page

Sex and Relationship Issues (explicit): http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/forums/show/43.page;jsessionid=BA56E75713519D723084DE08469EDA8C

One example: there's an ongoing thread titled "45 and horny" about women in their 40s that are epically sex-crazed. They're all slightly crazy threads though in their own way.

We trolled the DCUM board once or twice when we first discovered it.

Back