• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do we get any Final Four CBS publicity out of this?

This the type of post that makes people think you're insane.

Why is that insane? His history of posting shows exactly what I posted. Sorry, you haven't paid attention.

He has made countless posts of why we won't or can't get recruits that we could have gotten. He has talked about us having a ceiling over and over.

Maybe he's your buddy, but there is nothing insane about my perception of his posts.

Why is that insane? His history of posting shows exactly what I posted. Sorry, you haven't paid attention.

He has made countless posts of why we won't or can't get recruits that we could have gotten. He has talked about us having a ceiling over and over.

Maybe he's your buddy, but there is nothing insane about my perception of his posts.

Just too rich.

What's rich is you letting him off the hook and your arrogance here. His posts drip in LOWF.

I get it. He's your buddy.

Last edited:
1) While I think KidA is a smart poster, he's not my buddy. We've never met.

2) All crazy people think they're sane.

3) You're misusing LOWF again. I'm not sure you understand what it means.

It means Little Ole' Wake Forest. It's not a catchall for everything you (or whomever) disagrees with or finds small-time.

We had an ongoing discussion about what is and what is not LOWF on the massive coaching thread last week. Feel free to use the search function to educate yourself, if you'd like. It's why it's there, for posters to use.

I am so confused. Is Kid being blamed for broadcasters not discussing the DM hiring or inviting him on set?

I am so confused. Is Kid being blamed for broadcasters not discussing the DM hiring or inviting him on set?

They were actually going to do a 30 minute feature before KidA called his buddies at CBS and told them such national attention would not be favorable for Wake Forest.

There you go being lazy. I disagreed very much with IAPP about the coaching search and never called him LOWF. I disagree with you about many things in sports, but never call you LOWF.

It's not catchall. It's very specific. But it is much easier for you to simply cast aspersions which you know will find supporters.

No one said "blamed". He has often posted Wake isn't good enough to get this coach or that player or that our expectations should always be low.

Let the record show that "being pragmatic" is not the same thing as "LOWF."

They were actually going to do a 30 minute feature before KidA called his buddies at CBS and told them such national attention would not be favorable for Wake Forest.
bmoney: Chairman and Chief Administrative Officer of LOWF

It's not pragmatic. We have been ranked #1 in the nation multiple times. We've been in the Top 10 many, many more times. We've gotten Top 10 players. We've gotten Burger Boys.

Rather than "pragmatic" it's about creating excuses. If don't believe you can do something, you never will. We've done it before. We can and should do it again.

Sounds like LOWF may be bubbling in Irish. Maybe he's trying to fight it.

There you go being lazy. I disagreed very much with IAPP about the coaching search and never called him LOWF. I disagree with you about many things in sports, but never call you LOWF.

It's not catchall. It's very specific. But it is much easier for you to simply cast aspersions which you know will find supporters.

Can you please explain how Kid pointing out that we didn't get coverage at the final four is him being LOWF?

the point is, when Buzz Williams was on it was during the earlier rounds when they're showing hoops all day and need stuff to fill in the gaps. the Final Four has plenty of storylines involving just the 4 teams there. sorry, but the average viewer doesn't want to tune in for the latest on our search, Manning or not. if we had hired him earlier, that probably would've happened. but the Final Four is all about those 4 teams, and nothing save a major hire/fire at one of the blue blood programs would get covered.

It's not pragmatic. We have been ranked #1 in the nation multiple times. We've been in the Top 10 many, many more times. We've gotten Top 10 players. We've gotten Burger Boys.

Rather than "pragmatic" it's about creating excuses. If don't believe you can do something, you never will. We've done it before. We can and should do it again.

Sounds like LOWF may be bubbling in Irish. Maybe he's trying to fight it.

Clear evidence of miscomprehension.

A boards tutorial on LOWF needs to happen, and soon. It's becoming more widespread.

Back