• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you have a tattoo?

Do you have a tattoo?

• Total voters

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
And if yes, what's the story behind it?

Poll coming.

1.jpg

Nope. I don't have any problems with them and kinda would like one, but I haven't figured out anything that won't look stupid when I'm in my 60s.

Nope. I don't have any problems with them and kinda would like one, but I haven't figured out anything that won't look stupid when I'm in my 60s.

You think you're living that long?

I have four. Deacon head logo with "Wake Forest" as a top and bottom rocker on the right arm. Two four-leaf shamrocks on the left. And each of my kids' names inside claddagh symbols on each shoulder blade.

Checking out my ink?

Some people refer to me
as the Illustrated Man.

Each tattoo tells a different tale.
They're like chapters of my life.

Last edited:
Yep, two. The word "follow" on my foot in white (can barely see it) and the black outline of a dove on my right front hip. Planning on a third, or a cover of the dove- want to get the heraldic griffin from the middle of my paternal family crest as a way to keep that name with me even when it's not my last name anymore.

Yep, two. The word "follow" on my foot in white (can barely see it) and the black outline of a dove on my right front hip. Planning on a third, or a cover of the dove- want to get the heraldic griffin from the middle of my paternal family crest as a way to keep that name with me even when it's not my last name anymore.

Follow? What's the story behind that? Does it change words if you're wearing special sunglasses?

pOkVqR3.png

4. The stories of the first 3 are I was young and dumb. The 4th was a graduation present to myself and is a Nazca Booby (the bird I did my honors thesis on). Want a few more (red kite, barn owl, euro kestrel) and Want to get my armband covered/turned into swallows/martins( for my dissertation)

And once I am done having kids I might want something to represent them (probably not names, maybe have them draw something)

Man if the nazca booby ever goes extinct you'd have a great story.

I've got the outline of a 1989 Volvo 240 sedan tattoed on my chest. It was my first car.

i've got none, no plans to have any. SBTtoy has two, hibiscus on ankle (after SBTtoymom moved to hawai'i) and dragonfly on bikini line. I never even notice them anymore unless i'm looking for them

I have none. Considered getting the outline of a puzzle piece on my wrist and/or a postage stamp to remember my grandfathers.

I have been planning to get J E T T in a ring pattern on my left ring finger (under wedding band) for kids/wife initials. Have not pulled the trigger for some reason.

I have been planning to get J E T T in a ring pattern on my left ring finger (under wedding band) for kids/wife initials. Have not pulled the trigger for some reason.

Because it's so close to 4 letters associate with complete football failure.

i want a palm tree on the back of my forearm. a sweet art deco miami vice mother. then depending on how that goes i have a series of follow ons that include a sequoia, pan, and some nymphs.

Back