• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you have a tattoo?

Do you have a tattoo?

• Total voters
I'm shocked at the poll results. I thought everybody under 40 had a tattoo.

Sometimes I wish I had one, but I have no plans getting one.

I'm shocked at the poll results. I thought everybody under 40 had a tattoo.

Sometimes I wish I had one, but I have no plans getting one.

like i said earlier, a bunch of wake forest alums is probably not the best percentage indicator

I never wanted anything permanent on my body. If it was a tattoo or die, maybe the logo for Beretta. I love to shoot and hunt, own and love their firearms and they have a cool logo.

beretta%252blogo%252bsmall.gif

maybe, I don't think that the face and forearms are equal

agreed. i want a forearm tatt. i have a job that pays taxes. not sure why anyone would see my future tatt through my shirt and suit sleeves.

i'm guessing JB since it seems he got it in SE asia.

I hear Buckets is getting one during his bachelor party.....

No tats. I have enough friends with enough stupid ones... and they're actually elated about them and show them off. Nothing says original like a tribal arm band, tramp stamp, celtic cross, or shamrock. I have a really good friend who has covered her arms. shoulders, and ribs with tats of anime characters and honestly, they're well done and look cool, but how cool is that going to be to you when you get out of your 20s? Yeah, it's pretty original, but I think it's also pretty stupid.

I've pondered pretty hard about getting one on my arm and I know what I'd want there, but it would have to be designed and look pretty fucking spectacular on paper first. I'm not one to halfass it, either, so I know if I got it, it would probably end up being a half sleeve. But I'm past 40 and have none at this point, so WTF is the hurry?

Let's all speculate on what ELC's first tattoo should be.

I'm thinking a bald eagle with American flag feathers butt fucking Putin with the phrase "FREEDOM ISN'T FREE" in the background.

Back