• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you have a tattoo?

Do you have a tattoo?

• Total voters
seriously, what a load of poop. might as well screen folks who like to travel, too, since they stand a pretty good chance of contracting an illness while abroad. that's just someone's weak excuse for discriminating against people with tattoos.

#OWP

2. Celtic Cross on left Shoulder/Bicep. Yellow/Orange Sun with a dagger over it on my right shoulder blade. My oldest daughter's middle name is Rae and my middle name means protector...so protector of my ray is the idea. Celtic Cross i just though looked good... probably regret that one....but on my list of regrets that's pretty far down

Understand why companies would use ink as a tiebreaker, but I agree with your point. I have a CPA friend who put Fantasy Football commissioner on his resume because he didn't want to work with a bunch of uptight accountants. Things have worked out well for him.

ditto - i put more 'fun' things in the 'other' section of my resume because i want to work for people who appreciate PEOPLE. so far it's worked out.

Should rename this thread "laugh at people's dumb tattoos"

Don’t shoot the messenger. Not to break the news to you but if you do not think obesity plays a factor in two equal candidates for a job position (one skinny, one fat) you are living in a perfect world dream.

I'm absolutely sure it does...but it has nothing to do with worries about the cost of insurance.

Understand why companies would use ink as a tiebreaker, but I agree with your point. I have a CPA friend who put Fantasy Football commissioner on his resume because he didn't want to work with a bunch of uptight accountants. Things have worked out well for him.

I don't know why I found the bolded-portion hilarious, but I did and I think it's a great idea

Back