• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you think Coach Cal is still cheating at Kentucky?

Do you think Coach Cal is still cheating at UK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never said Cal didn't cheat. I just want to see what he does at Kentucky.

And you love to provoke me without having a real discussion. Anytime you want to talk about Wake sports, let me know.

and you love to provoke me without having a real discussion as well.

I know what you think and don't feel the need for a discussion.

Don't try to tell me that you weren't provoking me with your original comment in this thread.

We are both Wake fans...no need for the provocation on either side. We clearly disagree. I don't go out of my way to provoke you at all. Let's just chill it...

I agree it would be unnecessary.

I just think of it like any other addiction. If you have women, money and the good life then why would you drink? People continue to do it.

If you win the lottery then the same question is raised, yet people continue to do it.

I think it's more of a thing he has to do to prove he can continue to get away with it than anything else.

It's not about basketball, it's more about something in his brain that isn't quite right that makes him continue to feel the need to cheat to prove himself.

I don't really buy that he had nothing to do with the cheating at UMass and Memphis, but I also don't think he actually "executed" any of the cheating. I think it was a wink/nod "do what you have to do and don't tell me what that actual entails" kind of deal at both schools.

Dude, I have gone out of my way to set up these discussions with you. I sent you a PM with a detailed argument and then I laid out my position on the women's basketball thread. You can start something but you can't finish. The Wake Forest way. No wonder you don't see the problems.

I mean, in my opinion that's still cheating is it not?

If I were going to cheat that's what I would do.

Butch Davis style!!!

Dude, I have gone out of my way to set up these discussions with you. I sent you a PM with a detailed argument and then I laid out my position on the women's basketball thread. You can start something but you can't finish. The Wake Forest way. No wonder you don't see the problems.

My girlfriend wishes I would start things I can't finish man, it's just not that way. I like to end things quickly!!!

I'm a chill dude with a Napolean Complex lol. Let me be. We are just different.

I know where you are coming from and we just have very, very different POV's of Wake Forest and that's ok is it not?

I mean, in my opinion that's still cheating is it not?

If I were going to cheat that's what I would do.

Butch Davis style!!!

It's cheating, but not as instinctive as if he was actually taking care of the stuff on his own.

I agree it would be unnecessary.

I just think of it like any other addiction. If you have women, money and the good life then why would you drink? People continue to do it.

If you win the lottery then the same question is raised, yet people continue to do it.

I think it's more of a thing he has to do to prove he can continue to get away with it than anything else.

It's not about basketball, it's more about something in his brain that isn't quite right that makes him continue to feel the need to cheat to prove himself.

I hope you're drunk and/or trolling, otherwise this is one of the dumbest posts you've ever made

I would love to say yes . . ., but I see or hear no evidence of it.

No, I don't think Calipari is playing ineligible players at Kentucky. That's what you meant right? Like how Marcus Camby became ineligible and played, or how Derrick Rose became ineligible and played. Cal must just be addicted to his players being ineligible, how can he avoid the thrill?

Womens basketball thread? Ha I stopped reading after that. Womens basketball doesn't deserve to be a sport, let alone a thread on a shitty little message board. What a waste of time and money

Back