• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does it make you wonder

We need them to go on the road to protest as well.

If Wake would have just won games they had locked up this year (@Richmond, Seton Hall, @VT, @BC, GT, and too an extent even Dook) we'd be sitting at 18-8 (9-5) right now. I'd take the 3 more ACC wins we definitely should have had right now if nothing else..

If Wake would have just won games they had locked up this year (@Richmond, Seton Hall, @VT, @BC, GT, and too an extent even Dook) we'd be sitting at 18-8 (9-5) right now. I'd take the 3 more ACC wins we definitely should have had right now if nothing else..

As a legendary coach once told me... if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas. Close games really are on the coaching staff. You have to have the right people in the game and coach the players for every potential scenario. We are not 18-8 for a reason. It sits on the bench with a shitty tie.

Winning close games is about game experience. Miami is one of the most experienced teams in the country and they win a ton of close games.

The close games will be wins next year.

[Redacted]'s late-game coaching could be the worst I've seen at WF. Why would the close games be wins next year?

Winning close games is about game experience. Miami is one of the most experienced teams in the country and they win a ton of close games.

The close games will be wins next year.

It's possible. But think about Wake without CJ. Somebody is going to have to step up. Do you think CMM is going to be ready next year?

It's possible. But think about Wake without CJ. Somebody is going to have to step up. Do you think CMM is going to be ready next year?

Between Madison at pg and Cmm at sg and with Overton coming in, I think we'll be a lot better at guard than people might expect.

Between Madison at pg and Cmm at sg and with Overton coming in, I think we'll be a lot better at guard than people might expect.

That's going to be one of the worst shooting back courts in the country. CMM is currently shooting a mediocre 32% from 3 and Jones is sitting on a big fat 0%, having gone 0-5 from distance on the season. Jones is also shooting 44% from the free throw line while CMM is 62%.

That's going to be one of the worst shooting back courts in the country. CMM is currently shooting a mediocre 32% from 3 and Jones is sitting on a big fat 0%, having gone 0-5 from distance on the season. Jones is also shooting 44% from the free throw line while CMM is 62%.

Yeah, but you forgot about our three-point machine.

7941065.jpeg

I hardly consider what we did today a "protest." We were peacefully holding up a sign that said, "Fire [Redacted]". That was it. No chants or anything. It does seem though that these public displays of disapproval of Buzz have had a strong association with winning. What the heck is going on?

I hardly consider what we did today a "protest." We were peacefully holding up a sign that said, "Fire [Redacted]". That was it. No chants or anything. It does seem though that these public displays of disapproval of Buzz have had a strong association with winning. What the heck is going on?

Players rallying around their coach?

This sign got more air time....

barnyardl.jpg

Last edited:
I wish that Wellman cared as much about the postseason as he does the regular season, then maybe he'd have the balls to make a coaching move.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Back