• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does it make you wonder

Actually think the lineup of Madison, CMM, Travis, Thomas, and Green is a pretty good starting five. Just hope Overton or Fischer can step up and be a three point threat. Really surprised at the play of Madison. Great late recruit who plays stellar defense. His free throws also looked much better. Rusty and Chill must be working on his form. He also needs to get stronger.

Moto is going to be a 4 year starter. Count on it.

Buzz has said that Green would have definitely started this year if healthy. Moto has a lot of ability and will start when Mckie leaves but i think defensively we are much better at forward and center with 6'7" (McKie), 6'9" (Thomas), and 6'10" (Green). That is some formidable size and athleticism. I like Moto but if Green can come back healthy, I think he starts at center next year. You have to remember Green has put on about 30 pounds since his freshman year.

I think Moto can average close to 10 ppg next season and Devin will surely increase his production as well. We've seen improvement all year and the summer
should allow further accelerated development. Overton will be a great addition because he will provide the outside shot that the Deacs will miss most without CJ.

Buzz has said that Green would have definitely started this year if healthy. Moto has a lot of ability and will start when Mckie leaves but i think defensively we are much better at forward and center with 6'7" (McKie), 6'9" (Thomas), and 6'10" (Green). That is some formidable size and athleticism. I like Moto but if Green can come back healthy, I think he starts at center next year. You have to remember Green has put on about 30 pounds since his freshman year.

Maybe. I mean what do you expect Buzz to say about a more experienced player? There might have been some convenient excuse-building in that Buzz statement as well.

Keep in mind that Buzz may have meant that Devin wasn't going to start and instead Green was going to start. There were a lot near the program over the summer that thought Devin would not significantly contribute this year.

Pretty sure that anyone that saw Devin play in the summer leagues was very high on him. I know I was.

That being said I was also really impressed with green this past summer. He looked like a totally different player. But it's summer league, so who really know anything about how he'd perform in acc play against the big boys? We will just have to find out next year

Pretty sure that anyone that saw Devin play in the summer leagues was very high on him. I know I was.

That being said I was also really impressed with green this past summer. He looked like a totally different player. But it's summer league, so who really know anything about how he'd perform in acc play against the big boys? We will just have to find out next year

That's not the way I remember it. Devin had a minor procedure on his knee and IIRC, Andre and Daniel Green were both outplaying him in the summer games.

Back