• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does it make you wonder

It's possible. But think about Wake without CJ. Somebody is going to have to step up. Do you think CMM is going to be ready next year?

Yes. CMM has deferred to CJ all season. CMM has the talent to get it done and once this team is his team to control, CMM is coming out of his shell.

Greenberg won douche points today suggesting that we shouldn't have rushed the court because the game wasn't sold out. Just a foolish foolish statement.

He did sound like an oaf but he's probably bitter that [Redacted] has an acc job and he doesn't. Can't say I blame him.

Actually think the lineup of Madison, CMM, Travis, Thomas, and Green is a pretty good starting five. Just hope Overton or Fischer can step up and be a three point threat. Really surprised at the play of Madison. Great late recruit who plays stellar defense. His free throws also looked much better. Rusty and Chill must be working on his form. He also needs to get stronger.

Actually think the lineup of Madison, CMM, Travis, Thomas, and Green is a pretty good starting five. Just hope Overton or Fischer can step up and be a three point threat. Really surprised at the play of Madison. Great late recruit who plays stellar defense. His free throws also looked much better. Rusty and Chill must be working on his form. He also needs to get stronger.

Where are the points going to come from? Jones and Green aren't really scorers. CMM, Travis and Thomas carrying the load offensively? Yikes.

Totally agree. I think Overton will be a pleasant surprise, having a hell'uva senior season at St. Joseph's Prep.

We're 5-2 in the ACC at home, with those two losses coming by a combined 6 points and one being against Duke. I honestly can't think of a team that has had a more extreme home/away difference in performance.

Where are the points going to come from? Jones and Green aren't really scorers. CMM, Travis and Thomas carrying the load offensively? Yikes.

Lot of potential scoring there. Next years team is expected to be better. The points have to come from somewhere.

Winning close games is about game experience. Miami is one of the most experienced teams in the country and they win a ton of close games.

The close games will be wins next year.

And your excuse for losing to the very young GT team?

I think we will see big improvement from CMM as he slides over to the shooting guard. I think he has deferred to CJ this year but if he improves his outside shot a bit, watch out. Remember, CJ wasn't a great shooter when he came to Wake but has steadily improved. Also, I think either Chase or Overton will be able to handle that third guard position off the bench. I think we will also get solid scoring production off the bench in Moto and Cav, plus improved all around play from a stronger Rountree. I really think we win 20 games next year if everyone stays healthy. I think losing D. Green probably cost us two to three games this year. Also, I think we will be much better defensively next year as well especially in the post with Green and Thomas.

Greenberg won douche points today suggesting that we shouldn't have rushed the court because the game wasn't sold out. Just a foolish foolish statement.

Seth probably disapproves of the bad culture innuendo aimed at the tenure of his good buddies, Skip and Dino.

Also, regarding the court rushing, he said what I said elsewhere: don't chant "overrated" then rush the court. Chump move.

Back