• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Wake Forest make a bowl game in 2013-2014?

Does Wake go bowling this year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charlotte.

And we may be more attractive than a couple teams (BC and maybe Pitt spring to mind), and we're probably on even footing with some other teams (MD, UVa) unless geography comes into play

Charlotte is the only chance I attend a bowl game this year unless we have 10+ wins.

Whew didn't say anything too dumb (which is always a very serious possibility). Said we could lose at BC and probably wouldn't lost at Army.

Lots of good info and discussion on this thread.

Still not far-fetched. Wake can beat Syracuse and Duke. If they do, that leaves just one between Maryland, @Miami, FSU and @ Vanderbilt. Maybe Maryland or Vandy?

Stranger things have happened in college football.

Assume a bowl game means we win 6 games.

Poll coming.

Aug. 29 PRESBYTERIAN - uggg, well we didn't lose, so I guess that's good.
Sept. 6 at Boston College* - oh sweet jesus, we're going to be terrible. Thank God for LMU next week. Need a breather.
Sept. 14 LOUISIANA MONROE - Are you f'n serious right now, Clark?
Sept. 21 at Army - WGAF
Sept. 28 at Clemson* - FML. Never winning a game ever again.
Oct. 5 NC STATE* - You have got to be kidding me. So f'n NC State of NC State to go all NC State.
Oct. 12 OPEN - that's what she said
Oct. 19 MARYLAND* - going to get rolled, IMO
Oct. 26 at Miami* - rolled
Nov. 2 at Syracuse* - lose in an ugly, lobo-esq game
Nov. 9 FLORIDA STATE* - rolled
Nov. 16 OPEN
Nov. 23 DUKE* - toss up
Nov. 30 at Vanderbilt - rolled

Open dates before Duke and Maryland set up favorable for us.

My analysis on the season thus far and going fwd.

I just don't see it. Our OL has not been good for several years, we are installing yet another new offense (which I'm in favor of this time, but no doubt Lobo will switch it), and the team appeared to absolutely mail it in at the end of last season.

Not totally off. Though I didn't realize just how bad the new offense would be.

Shit, we play Miami? I didn't even realize that.

It's going to be interesting to see the matchup between our secondary and Maryland's receivers. I hope Knorr puts the guys in a position to succeed on the field.

I think our expected win total from here on out is probably around 1.5 or 2 if we stick with the offense we ran against State.

Back