• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Maybe I am going to have my guy pay a visit to everyone's workplace at an unexpected time.

never gets old to hear rj complain about the discussion of his personal life when he's the one that spammed the board with it for months

never gets old to hear rj complain about the discussion of his personal life when he's the one that spammed the board with it for months

Once again, your hate shows your ignorance. I had never written a book nor had any interest in doing so until posters kept on saying I should. That I gave it away to those who asked isn't spamming.

But don't change and be informed or honest. It would take too much effort on your part.

Maybe I am going to have my guy pay a visit to everyone's workplace at an unexpected time.

Biff's guy:

hqdefault.jpg

Once again, your hate shows your ignorance. I had never written a book nor had any interest in doing so until posters kept on saying I should. That I gave it away to those who asked isn't spamming.

But don't change and be informed or honest. It would take too much effort on your part.

I think he's referring to MyLifeCard and Noveltunity man.

Does RJ's guy also rent space in Townie and Biff's heads? Or does he have his own place?

Fair strategy. Republicans never have to pay a price for clinging hard to the right. Why bother appeasing anyone but their base?

Last edited:

you wrote a book just to appease members of the Wake Forest message board?

Simon & Schuster is buying a round for everyone in NYC after Trump threatened Bolton about publishing his book. The entire PR/ad campaign is now, "Buy the book Trump doesn't want you to read."

You can't get anything better than that. :bowrofl:

Fair strategy. Republicans never have to pay a price for clinging hard to the right. Why bother appearing anyone but their base?

Yup. If the senators up in 2020 aren't going to vote for witnesses, Murkowski is the only 1 left who may do it. It is likely the wiser of courses.

Back