• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Could someone remind me what is preventing the US from investigating Hunter
/Joe Biden? If there’s really some legitimate concern about their corruption wrt Ukraine, Burisma, etc.

Oh, yeah.

Could someone remind me what is preventing the US from investigating Hunter
/Joe Biden? If there’s really some legitimate concern about their corruption wrt Ukraine, Burisma, etc.

Oh, yeah.

I realize it is a rhetorical question, but also consider that the GOP has the votes to call Hunter Biden, and no one else, right now.

Any fair minded poster reading the boards this morning would be able to see how unfairly Junebug has been treated and that this is indeed the totally personal PM Hoax that EVERYBODY, including PH, truly knows it is. This should never be allowed to happen again!

Third impeachment trial in US history. Both sides wrapped up (opening?) arguments. There’s potentially a bombshell witness testifying next week or an entire party will participate in a cover up to “exonerate” at without witnesses.

Yet this thread is about RJ.

Put him on ignore, people. He’s the Coach Manning of the boards and you all act like you can’t just quit him.

Threats aren't really threats as long as the recipient is a privileged white male with conservative opinions.

Just like dubbing Justice Thomas "Uncle Thomas" was a simple mistake.

No harm, no foul.

Third impeachment trial in US history. Both sides wrapped up (opening?) arguments. There’s potentially a bombshell witness testifying next week or an entire party will participate in a cover up to “exonerate” at without witnesses.

Yet this thread is about RJ.

Put him on ignore, people. He’s the Coach Manning of the boards and you all act like you can’t just quit him.

Easy to say when you don't have his guys coming to your office.

Wouldn't be an issue for Ph with as little time as he spends in his office on campus

You can debate his work load, but not recognizing him as someone who does a lot for his school, his community, and his family as a sociology professor is inhumane. So if you really feel like you want to get into that now please come see me at any Wake sporting event in the future so I can break your fucking face, arms, etc.

Too late. He’s gone, only to resurface when gov Northam speaks again.

Pompous PH just keeps repeating, over an over, the same old "stuff" on the UNFAIR PM HOAX. He needs to go back to work for his school and his students (who are all GREAT PEOPLE)!

i know as a democrat i should be gung ho about impeachment, but these Resistance turds are such herbs

just the corniest shit every single day

Junebug brought up my real life in his post on the board which is supposed to be a banable offense.

My rep note wasn't on the board and was written to do just what happened to create controversy and make a point. There is zero violence in it. As someone said, "my guy" could be bringing flowers. "My guy" could be finding out his email. "My guy" could be just saying "Hi, from RJ" to Junebug as he exits the building. "My guy" isn't publishing his firm's name.

What I didn't do was bring up the name of his firm on the public part of the board. Which I don't know know and have no interest in learning. Which is something he did do.

Junebug brought up my real life in his post on the board which is supposed to be a banable offense.

My rep note wasn't on the board and was written to do just what happened to create controversy and make a point. There is zero violence in it. As someone said, "my guy" could be bringing flowers. "My guy" could be finding out his email. "My guy" could be just saying "Hi, from RJ" to Junebug as he exits the building. "My guy" isn't publishing his firm's name.

What I didn't do was bring up the name of his firm on the public part of the board. Which I don't know know and have no interest in learning. Which is something he did do.

This is "uncle Thomas"-level equivocation

But not following the procedures of any other impeachment in US history won't. Carrying on a fixed, kangaroo court would be accepted is an interesting idea. What they are really worried about is more facts coming out that indisputably prove Trump was bribing Ukraine and did political favors for other dictators to enrich himself and his family for which the Senate won't ever convict him of doing regardless of the proof.

Back