• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

remember, Jr. is gloating about his father gaining acquittal for a charge he was using his power to investigate a former Executive Branch member's son for profiting off his name

Poor Mittens has a #Recallromney hashtag trending now. Let that be a lesson those of you who would step out of line (which is no one else).

Poor Mittens has a #Recallromney hashtag trending now. Let that be a lesson those of you who would step out of line (which is no one else).

It’s almost like his head is being put on something pointy.

Three things I want to hear the news report:

1. Republicans are getting a short term bump similar to the short term bump Democrats got after the Clinton impeachment was over.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/284156/trump-job-approval-personal-best.aspx

But Democrats suffered great long term through at least 2016.

2. If Pelosi and the House hadn’t impeached, they would have been dead to Democrat voters. It would have torn the party apart. As a result of impeachment, Democrats held every senator even Jones and Manchin.

3. Justin Amash did what Romney did and he did it months ago.

Sounds right, except Amash quit the party over other issues as well. You could see Chafee/Amash on the liberatarian (sp) ticket.

Just gave $20 to Sara Gideon (Collins's opponent) -- anywhere else I should be donating?

Mark Kelly in AZ
I assume Hickenlooper is the likeliest in CO

If you're ready to go crazy, Jaime Harrison in SC and Raphael Warnock in GA, Doug Jones in AL.

Or you can just donate to Swing Left's Senate fund, which will pass funds raised on to the eventual primary winners in a number of states:

Link

So the impeachment vote wound up being a lot closer than that Wake-Louisville game will be tonight.

Back