• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

palma you're needed on the dem 2020 thread, but you can answer here:

do you think employers should be able to fire women for being pregnant?

Young people have a much better bullshit detector than old people. Old people fall for scams everyday. I just hope and pray every teenager about to turn 18 is paying attention. Or more likely, every 25 year old who didn't have time to vote in 2016 will have matured a bit and be ready to change the system.

Except for the vaping scam...:(

Not really a scam per se, you're still getting a viable product on that front. Just bad decision making.

Forget just jail, fine these guys 100k a day and see how long it takes them to sing (aka: "I don't recall"..."fifth")

Forget just jail, fine these guys 100k a day and see how long it takes them to sing (aka: "I don't recall"..."fifth")

They’ll make $200K a day on Kickstarter.

Not really a scam per se, you're still getting a viable product on that front. Just bad decision making.

The marketing of vaping products is absolutely a scam.

Any product with nicotine should be treated in the same. There should be a warning on the packaging and they shouldn't be allowed to advertise in mass media.

I mean how dumb can you be to think that vapes are safe? Most know they’re not safe they just believe they’re a better alternative to cigarettes.

Also impeach this ass clown now. Won’t participate? Impeach his ass. Further this itself is an article of impeachment.

Can’t be unconstitutional. It’s literally a right of the house in the constitution. This is the dumbest administration in American history

Also not to go back onto the tangent, but Juul packages and cartridges both have warning labels on them. I was surprised to see Juul commercials but I also find it absurd that alcohol companies can advertise but cigarettes can't. Just all about having the right politicians in your ear over the decades I suppose.

Back