• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

It is somewhat amazing to me that Hunter Biden, the election of a Ukrainian comedian in Ukraine, a Portland hotel guy, and Rudy Giuliani have combined in such a way to lead to the impeachment of the POTUS.

Carnac.jpg

It is somewhat amazing to me that Hunter Biden, the election of a Ukrainian comedian in Ukraine, a Portland hotel guy, and Rudy Giuliani have combined in such a way to lead to the impeachment of the POTUS.

How great would it be for a busperson from Mar-A-Lago to be called as a witness from "over-hearing" some things? Trump's little head might explode. :)

Who is the Portland hotel guy?

Junebug what are your thoughts on Judge Rao’s dissenting opinion in the Appeals Court rejecting Donald’s challenge to Dems seeking financial records?

Reads to me as just inane rambling with no constitutional or legal root - just conjecture on her part as to what she believes the law should be.

Have we discussed that these guys who got arrested literally run a company called Fraud Guarantee?

Junebug what are your thoughts on Judge Rao’s dissenting opinion in the Appeals Court rejecting Donald’s challenge to Dems seeking financial records?

Reads to me as just inane rambling with no constitutional or legal root - just conjecture on her part as to what she believes the law should be.

Unfortunately, we need to get ready for a lot more such "opinions" and rulings from Trump judicial appointees. This is only the beginning.

I would fucking love to have a news source that I trusted in all of this shitshow. Everyone is out for blood. I don't fucking need that. I want a journalist that doesn't have a political end game tattoo'd on their heart.

perfect president policy wise. will go down as one of the greatest presidents ever.

forgive us for not believing your bullshit here

“The only journalism I trust is that which agrees with and reinforces all the beliefs and values I already hold. The rest is either fake news or not credible because everyone has an ax to grind!”

“The only journalism I trust is that which agrees with and reinforces all the beliefs and values I already hold. The rest is either fake news or not credible because everyone has an ax to grind!”

Sincerely,

The Tunnels Left

Sincerely,

The Tunnels Left

Such a tired and transparent act. When will the “tunnels right” like you actually stand up to A) what your party has become and what you’ll do about it and B) be honest about where you stand?

So lame. Like sailor saying he’s “unsure” of who he will vote for in 2020.

I would fucking love to have a news source that I trusted in all of this shitshow. Everyone is out for blood. I don't fucking need that. I want a journalist that doesn't have a political end game tattoo'd on their heart.
Lol. While most legit “sources” occasionally get it wrong (and then retract like honest sources do), most are simply reporting what team trump is quite literally saying (or lying about) and doing. By most I mean NPR, WaPo, NYT (although they’ve slipped a bit lately), WSJ, hell even USA Today. Most does not include his propaganda machine, Fox News. What exactly are you looking for? Like someone said, you can tell what’s reputable and what’s not, it’s up to you to distill the bullshit.

Yovanovitch was directed to not show up to testify today by the White House but she defied them.

Last edited:
She's been with the State Department for over thirty years, barring being fired for doing something illegal, I doubt they can take her retirement from her.

If she gets fired, a multi-million dollar book deal is waiting.

Back