• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

As this Ukraine scandal continues to grow, more and more Republicans are going to be revealed as having taken money (and Lord knows what else) from Russia and other shady foreign governments. This could turn into a real nightmare for them yet, especially if they're up for reelection next year. Not that some Democrats are innocent of such things, of course, but the GOP connection to Russia appears to be...uncomfortably close.

Last edited:
As this Ukraine scandal continues to grow, more and more Republicans are going to be revealed as having taken money (and Lord knows what else) from Russia and other shady foreign governments. This could turn into a real nightmare for them yet, especially if they're up for reelection next year. Not that some Democrats are innocent of such things, of course, but the GOP connection to Russia appears to be...uncomfortably close.

Any pub that took NRA money basically took Russian money.

Which is why Republicans want to normalize it.

Nice Rudy. Piece of shit.

I would fucking love to have a news source that I trusted in all of this shitshow. Everyone is out for blood. I don't fucking need that. I want a journalist that doesn't have a political end game tattoo'd on their heart.

There’s no apostrophe in tattooed. If you’re unable to read news and determine whether or not it’s facts or commentary, you’re not trying hard enough or even sincerely trying. Keep in mind that reporting the bad shit Trump does along with historical context is not “bias”

It is somewhat amazing to me that Hunter Biden, the election of a Ukrainian comedian in Ukraine, a Portland hotel guy, and Rudy Giuliani have combined in such a way to lead to the impeachment of the POTUS.

Back