• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

:noidea:

Hmm I wonder if that’s why he allowed Erdogan to invade and slaughter our Kurdish allies.

Man if Trump injected Biden into China trade talks I gotta think it would be lights out. Giving military aid to Ukraine is pretty out of sight to most folks but the trade war has tangible impact to everyone. God I hope that’s in a transcript somewhere.

Man if Trump injected Biden into China trade talks I gotta think it would be lights out. Giving military aid to Ukraine is pretty out of sight to most folks but the trade war has tangible impact to everyone. God I hope that’s in a transcript somewhere.

let's be real, he's been doing personal quid pro quo since day 1

he's surely done it with just about any country he thinks can get him something. so probably not with like Austria or New Zealand or Paraguay, but plenty of others.

let's be real, he's been doing personal quid pro quo since day 1

Oh I have no doubt that virtually everything he does includes decision making on how it will affect him personally. But if he even mentioned the name Biden in trade talks it seems like there would be no way to interpret that as anything but self dealing to anyone with a functioning brain. He can hide behind stupid conspiracies with Ukraine and the DNC server or whatever and plenty of rubes will eat it up. But trade with China and Biden's son (and BULGAR!) have nothing to do with each other no matter how you want to spin it.

Not a surprise. I’d be shocked if Meadows and others weren’t leaking testimony to other witnesses. Keep in mind the House GOP has been covering up for Trump for almost 3 years.

I'm not saying you can't slide things past lawyers, but it does make it far more difficult when you need to slide it by an entire panel of them (which most people in congress are)...at least you would think.

Didn't do this live on TV on the White house lawn?

Even if there were such a transcript, it would not matter. Congressional Pubs, Fox, RT and OAN would still deny and obfuscate. If it wasn't already before, Fox is now the equivalent of TASS.

Quid pro quo where we withhold Ukraine aid for dirt is a bit nebulous for the average rube to care and understand how that affects national security. But if it comes out that he is allowing China to rear end our farmers for selfish reasons then that’s a clear no no.

Course then they’ll interview some farmer who still supports the president and understands why he has to go bankrupt to get trump re-elected.

Quid pro quo where we withhold Ukraine aid for dirt is a bit nebulous for the average rube to care and understand how that affects national security. But if it comes out that he is allowing China to rear end our farmers for selfish reasons then that’s a clear no no.

Course then they’ll interview some farmer who still supports the president and understands why he has to go bankrupt to get trump re-elected.

It's not like a member of Trump's immediate family was given trademarks and patents in China during a presidential trip.

Back