• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

But they're the party of law and order and adhering to Constitutional principles!

Blue lives matter. Well, other than the FBI. Constitutuion? Second amendment yeah! Anything else? Yeah, that's transactional. Maybe we'll need it later.

LOL. Whoops. Just forgot.

Lindsey Graham says he won't read House deposition transcripts

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said that he will not read any of the transcripts released Tuesday by the House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry, telling CBS News: '"I've written the whole process off. ... I think this is a bunch of B.S."

Why it matters: In a revision to his Oct. 17 testimony, U.S. Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland acknowledged that he told a Ukrainian official that the release of military aid to Ukraine would "likely not occur" unless President Volodymyr Zelensky announced an investigation into a gas company with ties to Joe Biden's son.

Graham, a fierce Trump defender, told reporters on Sept. 25: "If you're looking for a circumstance where the president of the United States was threatening the Ukraine with cutting off aid unless they investigated his political opponent, you'd be very disappointed. That does not exist."

Graham was also pressed on what it would take to change his mind on impeachment in an interview with "Axios on HBO" last month. He told Axios' Jonathan Swan: "If you could show me that, you know, Trump actually was engaging in a quid pro quo, outside the phone call, that would be very disturbing."

https://www.axios.com/lindsey-graha...ipt-427b75e1-af3e-47bd-8590-8fb320738f78.html

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said that he will not read any of the transcripts released Tuesday by the House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry, telling CBS News: '"I've written the whole process off. ... I think this is a bunch of B.S."

Why it matters: In a revision to his Oct. 17 testimony, U.S. Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland acknowledged that he told a Ukrainian official that the release of military aid to Ukraine would "likely not occur" unless President Volodymyr Zelensky announced an investigation into a gas company with ties to Joe Biden's son.

Graham, a fierce Trump defender, told reporters on Sept. 25: "If you're looking for a circumstance where the president of the United States was threatening the Ukraine with cutting off aid unless they investigated his political opponent, you'd be very disappointed. That does not exist."

Graham was also pressed on what it would take to change his mind on impeachment in an interview with "Axios on HBO" last month. He told Axios' Jonathan Swan: "If you could show me that, you know, Trump actually was engaging in a quid pro quo, outside the phone call, that would be very disturbing."

https://www.axios.com/lindsey-graha...ipt-427b75e1-af3e-47bd-8590-8fb320738f78.html

Trump has Lindsey and Rand's balls locked in his desk drawer in the Oval Office. That, and probably a folder of incriminating photos.

What $400M? The amount withheld from Ukraine?

Graham is a lying piece of shit.

I thought it was Democrats who had rushed to judgment and made up their minds before it even started.

The impeachment process shows exactly why Dems lose. Katie Hill got booted from Congress for a consensual affair before she was elected. Jim Jordan covered up hundreds of sexual assaults at Ohio State where the perpetrator committed suicide rather than facing charges.

Dems are such wimps. There's no way in hell the GOP wouldn't have destroyed Jordan if he was a Dem. Not only has he kept his position, but he is now a power broker for the GOP.

Dems should just give the GOP their lunch money and do the GOP's homework.

To be fair, it was heavily mentioned in the early reporting but I haven’t seen it mentioned much in the last few weeks.

Back