• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Commits to Wake

Except it's total lie that [Redacted] never bothered me. I made hundreds of posts about how bad [Redacted] was.

It is a typical PH tactic to post bald faced lies and then act like he's an innocent.

923, as to Milhouse, his classless attack (which only LK supported) was assailed by the board. Had he apologized rather than doubling down over and over, it would also be different.

923, if someone used propaganda that was used to justify the killing of over 100 members of your family and then used it again and again to attack you, how would you feel about that person?

OMG :bowrofl:

Well, 923, how would you feel about that person?

well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

Except it's total lie that [Redacted] never bothered me. I made hundreds of posts about how bad [Redacted] was. Just because you jumped in on the Bz-Out movement late in the game doesn't mean we haven't forgotten your years of [Redacted] support. You, and a few others here, should have to eWalk around with a scarlet letter B stamped on your forehead.

It is a typical PH tactic to post bald faced lies and then act like he's an innocent.

923, as to Milhouse, his classless attack (which only LK supported) was assailed by the board. Had he apologized rather than doubling down over and over, it would also be different. At least he didn't refer to you as an "Uncle Tom." Perhaps he should have limited his Jewish jokes to typed form, as you have you hypocritical twat.

923, if someone used propaganda that was used to justify the killing of over 100 members of your family and then used it again and again to attack you, how would you feel about that person?

I'm not sure if you guys knew this, but RJ is prone to hyperbole.

Except it's total lie that [name redacted] never bothered me. I made hundreds of posts about how bad [name redacted] was. Just because you jumped in on the Bz-Out movement late in the game doesn't mean we haven't forgotten your years of [name redacted] support. You, and a few others here, should have to eWalk around with a scarlet letter B stamped on your forehead.

I initially read that as Elephant Walk.

So this is the RJ thread, where is the Doral Moore thread?

IOW ph is prone to telling untruths after plucking out all his eyelashes, shaving off his eyebrows, and removing any beard/stache he may have previously been sporting.

Ph, that's weird as hell man.

IOW ph is prone to telling untruths after plucking out all his eyelashes, shaving off his eyebrows, and removing any beard/stache he may have previously been sporting.

LOL. But much more effective than a bold faced lie.

v8jxoj.jpg

Charlie Villaneuva came to mind.

I designate you as the only one able to start threads. Second?

No way dude. There would only be about 6 threads going, and 3 of them would be about golf.

Back