• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Commits to Wake

No way dude. There would only be about 6 threads going, and 3 of them would be about golf.

at least start all the recruiting threads. Your initial post can even be blank & strick33's info/chart can start on post 2.

your rj-less coaching search thread was such a respite (until moonz fucked it up)

Of course, the funniest thing about this is that anybody can see threads started by posters they ignore.

07-19-2014, 01:28 PM
D4L replied to a thread BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford & MOORE to Wake! Collins deciding Saturday?! in Wake Forest Sports
I don't know why, but I have a feeling we will land Doral Moore.

I called this commitment in July. I only point it out because I never, ever get shit like this right.

07-19-2014, 01:28 PM
D4L replied to a thread BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford & MOORE to Wake! Collins deciding Saturday?! in Wake Forest Sports
I don't know why, but I have a feeling we will land Doral Moore.

I called this commitment in July. I only point it out because I never, ever get shit like this right.

What do you think about Harry Giles? :)

RJ - I met Harry's older sister last December. (Lovely girl BTW). At the time, she said, Kentucky was his favorite. . .But to answer your question, I think we have a real shot because of his relationship with Randolph and Lil Chill. I don't know this, but I strongly suspect that, Randolph's relationships with Brandon, Giles, Kwe and those other HPW kids was a huge factor in Manning offering him a position on the staff. We definitely are in the running.

RJ - I met Harry's older sister last December. (Lovely girl BTW). At the time, she said, Kentucky was his favorite. . .But to answer your question, I think we have a real shot because of his relationship with Randolph and Lil Chill. I don't know this, but I strongly suspect that, Randolph's relationships with Brandon, Giles, Kwe and those other HPW kids was a huge factor in Manning offering him a position on the staff. We definitely are in the running.

This is correct.

The kids love Chill...and not just the guys from HPW.

Do we have any ships remaining for this class? If so, how many? Then how many for next year's class? I used to know this stuff, but not as much any longer.

Do we have any ships remaining for this class? If so, how many? Then how many for next year's class? I used to know this stuff, but not as much any longer.
We are out of ships now with Crawford and Moore on board. Miami is also out of ships, so that shouldn't be a deciding factor for Collins. The consensus is that we would take Collins and then expect some attrition after this season.

There are 5 known ships available for the 2016 class with the 5 juniors on the team right now.

Last edited:
Could we have Collins enroll 2nd semester to alleviate the issue? Probably not but just throwing it out there

Could we have Collins enroll 2nd semester to alleviate the issue? Probably not but just throwing it out there

That would still be the same school year. Unless his family decided to pay the $30,000+ for that semester.

Not sure how that would solve anything. Regardless, we are going to have some guard attrition so that will take care of itself.

Someone needs to recalculate and post that table of what players are here which years into the future. Should probably be a standing google sheet.

Someone needs to recalculate and post that table of what players are here which years into the future. Should probably be a standing google sheet.

I think this is right?

rbz7t1.jpg

Did I hit my head or something? Who the hell is Cornelius Hudson and when did he commit?

DC with the real nice explanatory graphic, thanks.

WhoTF are Cornelius Hudson and Konstantinos Mitolglou? In addition, whoTF is Darius Leonard? And where have I been? I feel like a former admiral running for veep.

Back