• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Commits to Wake

You can go to HELL! I'm not clicking those links. Just tell me what I need to know about them dammit!

Thanks. Leonard looks to be a nice stop-gap, and now I think I'm remembering that signing. But what the heck do we expect from Dinos and Hudson? ACC potential talents? Anyone seen them play in any Summer Chivas leagues?

A whole lot of wild cards on this year's team. Just enjoy the ride, fellas.

Thanks. Leonard looks to be a nice stop-gap, and now I think I'm remembering that signing. But what the heck do we expect from Dinos and Hudson? ACC potential talents? Anyone seen them play in any Summer Chivas leagues?

Manning stated he wanted to start the season with a full squad.

Hudson has the potential to be a good player for WF. His recruitment was very strange and low key due to classification/qualification issues. He prepped a year out of high school and it took him a while to get qualified at WF (went into the fall semester). He should be a good player for WF, with the potential to start later this season if he makes some outside shots and plays well early.

Wait... is that the kid that has some NFL player as an uncle or something?

You know it's Crabtree's little brother

pVH36mK.jpg

hoopla with the scoopla

It's early and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet, so forgive my potential ignorance, but is hoopla referring to Doral Moore or another "big time talent" in the coming weeks?

Or is this a Harry Giles reference? No matter what, I am not allowing myself to get even remotely excited about him. I'll believe it when I see it. I certainly think we have a great shot at Kwe thanks to Lil' Chill, but I can't get Charlie Browned on this Harry Giles hope train? Especially when he's considering the "blue" skools down the road.

This is in addition to Doral Country Club. Things could get interesting real quick around here. You can ALWAYS count on me for up-to-the-minute #scoops and #DailyDish. #ICantAndWillNotBeSilenced!!!!

This is in addition to Doral Country Club. Things could get interesting real quick around here. You can ALWAYS count on me for up-to-the-minute #scoops and #DailyDish. #ICantAndWillNotBeSilenced!!!!

Which class?

Thanks hoopla! Bring it on man. More #scoooooooop!!

Wonder if Shaka is having regrets! :D Doral, Bryant and JC are gonna make Maya regret her decision!! ;)

Back