• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

Speaking of Wake alums, Timmy showing off some moves in the Spurs practice.

Not in a hurry, but very quick when he makes his move.

Yeah. There's a handful of guys in the league who could stop that move without fouling.

I can't tell who he is working over, but they probably won't see anything harder to defend in a game than that.

Pop said Timmy could coach whatever he wants. In this case it is ridiculously hard to stop moves.

Doral had a respectable 8 pts, 3 reb ,1 ast in 9 minutes in his first game. I'm sure it was some serious garbage time though as they played 16 guys.

That’s very respectable. Even garbage time is good. He’s playing against his competition to make a roster.

Doral had a respectable 8 pts, 3 reb ,1 ast in 9 minutes in his first game. I'm sure it was some serious garbage time though as they played 16 guys.

Not bad for a guy that has been on vacation since leaving Wake and has gotten soft working as a professional athlete.

Productive minutes, even in #smallsamplesize amount of time. That might be his best scenario. Come off the bench, score a bunch of points, get a few boards, play a few minutes until exhausted, sit down back on bench.

“Paul had 22 points on 6-of-12 shooting, making 5 of 6 3-pointers and collecting nine assists and five steals. He burned Marc Gasol and Chandler Parsons on switches. He began the fourth quarter by slapping the ball from Memphis center Doral Moore and sending a pass between his legs on the break to Michael Carter-Williams for a three-point play. Mostly, he looked thrilled to be back.”

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sp...lend-works-in-preseason-win-over-13276835.php

Maybe Doral will eventually learn to not bring the ball down where Chris can reach it.

That's 32/12/4 per 36 minutes. Springfield is waiting.

“Paul had 22 points on 6-of-12 shooting, making 5 of 6 3-pointers and collecting nine assists and five steals. He burned Marc Gasol and Chandler Parsons on switches. He began the fourth quarter by slapping the ball from Memphis center Doral Moore and sending a pass between his legs on the break to Michael Carter-Williams for a three-point play. Mostly, he looked thrilled to be back.”

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sp...lend-works-in-preseason-win-over-13276835.php

If Doral was on the court with CP3, it couldn't have been too "garbagy" garbage time. I do believe the Rockets expect CP3 to be part of their starting lineup.

Back