• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drink recipes

THE WORLD FAMOUS "10 Shot Charlie"

WHAT YOU'LL NEED
A handle of Aristokrat Dark Rum
A VERY LARGE BEER STEIN (the ones they sell at walmart for $1.99 are ideal)
A bottle of DIET DR. EXTREME (purchasable at Harris Teeter)
A picnic table
A Hooodrat

DIRECTIONS:
1. Pour 10 shots of Aristokrat Dark Rum into Beer Stein.
2. Fill rest of beer stein with 10 shot charlie
3. Drink
4. Slay hoodrat on picnic table.

Personally, I like the way they do it at Firebirds. More like the jar on the left side.

Stack fresh pineapple in hexagons, pour in some type of vodka, and let it sit for at least a week. IIRC Firebirds lets it sit for 20 days.

We use the Firebirds recipe, I got it from their corporate folks years ago. After the vodka and pineapples sit for three weeks, you remove the pineapples, put them in a cheesecloth, and squeeze the juice out, and then discard the pineapples. The batch on the left is still infusing, the batch in the middle was ready for consumption. We just put pineapple chunks in there to serve on a pick with the drink.

Gets your Jimmy thicker
Gets your woman in the mood quicker
St. Ides Malt Liqour

stides1.png

We use the Firebirds recipe, I got it from their corporate folks years ago. After the vodka and pineapples sit for three weeks, you remove the pineapples, put them in a cheesecloth, and squeeze the juice out, and then discard the pineapples. The batch on the left is still infusing, the batch in the middle was ready for consumption. We just put pineapple chunks in there to serve on a pick with the drink.

Right. I just can't stand canned fruit. Which is why I'd go the firebirds route and garnish with some other type of fresh fruit.

Death Juice

2 cases cheap light beer, preferably the thirty packs
1 tub of sweetened cool aid mix (purple or red)
2 handles of Vodka
add sliced fruit and ice

(doesn't taste that bad just don't tell anyone how you made it)

cookout, df2009 and I would make the Tucker Max Death Mix for events while in college.

Everclear, Red Gatorade and Red Bull in a big pitcher. It was delicious.

cookout, df2009 and I would make the Tucker Max Death Mix for events while in college.

Everclear, Red Gatorade and Red Bull in a big pitcher. It was delicious.

I wish they still sold Everclear, in the great state of North Carolina.

Chatham Artillery Punch

This stuff is quite powerful but smooth.

The rumor is that Chatham Artillery Punch is what saved Savannah, GA from being burned. When Sherman came and set up residence there..the good people of Savannah wined and dined him keeping him filled with Chatham Artillery Punch. For Christmas of that year, Sherman in a telegraphed message presented the whole City of Savannah to President Lincoln as a Christmas gift.

After a few cups of this concoction you'll understand why. You'll have nothing but a smile on your face. Enjoy!

Chatham Artillery Punch

The Chatham Artillery is the oldest military organization in Georgia. Regimental functions were always a hit when this rather stout punch was served.

2 cups sweet red wine
2 cups strong tea
2/3 cup rum
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup rye whiskey
1/2 cup orange juice
1/3 cup gin
1/3 cup brandy
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 bottle dry champagne

Mix all ingredients except champagne. Cover and Refrigerate for several days. Stir in champagne just before serving.

Where ya get the Ting, mon?

Generally can be found at specialty food type stores. Don't know if Whole Foods carries it, but I think I might have seen it at Fresh Market in W-S. Used to get it from Central Market in Texas.

I''m gonna try the Pacific Dawg and the OSD Punch. Tnx for da recipes.

Back