• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DT comments at press conference ?

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
According to Dan, DT refused comment on year two of the Manning era and was even more enigmatic than usual. Hmmmm ..

There will be ample time for DM to review this season. Expect Country Dan to provide a report soon.

Cut Dan some slack- he is busy publishing voluminous and insightful articles on spring football- he is really stretched thin right now. Only so much a writer can do.

Well he did get basically an entire non Dan article.

Link

That was his only defensive moment. Disappointment, insecurity and anxiety otherwise oozed out of his 6-9 body. He didn’t speak about this basket or that basket, but how he needed to “be a better leader” for next year’s freshmen and sophomores.

“I have one more year left,” Thomas said. “I just need to learn how to be a winner. Because I’m not a winner.”

Well he did get basically an entire non Dan article.

Link

That was his only defensive moment. Disappointment, insecurity and anxiety otherwise oozed out of his 6-9 body. He didn’t speak about this basket or that basket, but how he needed to “be a better leader” for next year’s freshmen and sophomores.

“I have one more year left,” Thomas said. “I just need to learn how to be a winner. Because I’m not a winner.”

I think it would be instructive for DT to study video of himself over the past few seasons. On many of the occasions where he does something well, he's too quick to raise his arms in a Superman sort of pose. It just looks plain stupid. And comical, given how bad we have sucked. If he wants to be a winner, he should study the film of other winners (who, after making a good play, just trot back down the court with no expression of jubilation ... because it's just another normal play). I realize that he's a passionate kid - and I want him to play with passion. But I think he'd be doing himself a huge favor by cutting down on some of those antics.

Hopefully Collins and Moore can give him much needed support next season. Leonard providing nothing; and Tree, when playing a big forward position, was simply disastrous.

I think it would be instructive for DT to study video of himself over the past few seasons. On many of the occasions where he does something well, he's too quick to raise his arms in a Superman sort of pose. It just looks plain stupid. And comical, given how bad we have sucked. If he wants to be a winner, he should study the film of other winners (who, after making a good play, just trot back down the court with no expression of jubilation ... because it's just another normal play). I realize that he's a passionate kid - and I want him to play with passion. But I think he'd be doing himself a huge favor by cutting down on some of those antics.

Hopefully Collins and Moore can give him much needed support next season. Leonard providing nothing; and Tree, when playing a big forward position, was simply disastrous.

AAAAAANNNDDD, ONE!!!!!!!!!

wake-forest-n-c-state.jpg

Devin+Thomas+ACC+Basketball+Tournament+First+WkFGGTeOH1fl.jpg

Cam Newton does it and he's a fan favorite and a hero.....just sayin

#oldguyrant

If he wants to be a winner, he should study the film of other winners (who, after making a good play, just trot back down the court with no expression of jubilation ... because it's just another normal play).

Like Jordan, Lebron, Kobe, Westbrook, etc.

I think his comments to Brett Friedlander were even more enigmatic.

Back