• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DT Josh Banks suspended for the rest of the season

This is at least the 1/8th time someone has been suspended. Probably the dukies droppin a dime on our guys.

Redshirt junior suspended at the end of the season and we need to find scholarships for next year. I'm wondering if he's going to be ganja for longer than we may realize.

Complete bullshit.

Weed should be completely legal. Clawsen has an issue with it above and beyond normal.

It's ok to brain damage yourself playing a game, but then smoking a non addictive substance for the pain is an issue. The hypocrisy is astounding. NFL needs to lead and deal with this. Alcohol significantly more dangerous.

Complete bullshit.

Weed should be completely legal. Clawsen has an issue with it above and beyond normal.

It's ok to brain damage yourself playing a game, but then smoking a non addictive substance for the pain is an issue. The hypocrisy is astounding. NFL needs to lead and deal with this. Alcohol significantly more dangerous.

It's still a substance banned by the NCAA. Along with plenty of other completely legal substances.

Yeah. But this is a 1-2 game suspension max in most places. It seems like Clawson is using this as an opportunity to make an example.

In all seriousness, I am really getting tired of our players getting suspended. We need them on the court/field! And I don't blame anyone but the kids - they know the rules.

Yeah. But this is a 1-2 game suspension max in most places. It seems like Clawson is using this as an opportunity to make an example.

1 game suspension for first positive test.

3 game suspension for second positive test.

Dismissal from football program third positive test.

Clawson doesn't make the penalties.

I disagree. I hate to be blunt, but this is becoming a chronic problem with Wake athletics. It's up to Clawson, Manning, Wellman and the powers that be to nip it in the bud.

It took me until bud to get it. I'm working nights :(

Going to LOL when it turns out to be something other than weed.

Going to LOL when it turns out to be something other than weed.

you do that

GDhWX.gif

1 game suspension for first positive test.

3 game suspension for second positive test.

Dismissal from football program third positive test.

Clawson doesn't make the penalties.

Who determined this penalty structure? The NCAA? The ACC? Our Athletic Department? Just curious.

Back