• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DT Josh Banks suspended for the rest of the season

Ask this guy

p-Sharpe02.jpg

Sometimes, you have toupee the price, Stan

Maybe he was just avoiding being killed in one of the next two games....smart guy.

Who cares ? He's been our best DL guy and now he's gone for the freakin' season !

In case you haven't noticed, the season ended a while ago.

Edit: Let me rephrase: the season went up in smoke.

Last edited:
How is everyone so sure that you know the cause of the suspension?

There's been no indication. It's strange.

I guess we're just making jokes.

Three games? You might as well have stoned the kid. Too bad he can't make the trip to South Bend. He's a homegrown kid who deserves to be out on the nice, beautiful natural grass at Notre Dame. This is a really sticky situation for him to be in, but hopefully after going through the grinder he comes out looking more like the high grade player that he is. I don't want to wander too far into the weeds on this subject, but this is like having a roach infestation that we need to smoke out. Maybe this is the beginning of a shake down that sends the message that the team needs to lace it up and focus on making hits or we'll be packing it in.

Bong

Yeah no need to see him stoned, until we know what it's for right?

We won't know anything until the smoke clears. Sure. Either way, there's a negative buzz around the program. The powers that be have been in a cushy position. It's high time they were held responsible.

We won't know anything until the smoke clears. Sure. Either way, there's a negative buzz around the program. The powers that be have been in a cushy position. It's high time they were held responsible.

Yeah, need more information to assess the severity of the punishment, no need to use a sledgehammer to squash a roach.

Yikes. Banks hasn't exactly been a high impact player, but I think there will be a noticeable drop-off. If there is a bright side, it is that Tylor Harris and Sheldon Lewinson have both been contributing more despite limited snaps. So this injury hurts, but it would have been even worse if it had come earlier in the season when Lewinson was injured and Harris was invisible (perhaps still dealing with his own injury?).

Banks was our best inside DL the last 2-3 weeks (at a minimum).

Yikes. Banks hasn't exactly been a high impact player, but I think there will be a noticeable drop-off. If there is a bright side, it is that Tylor Harris and Sheldon Lewinson have both been contributing more despite limited snaps. So this injury hurts, but it would have been even worse if it had come earlier in the season when Lewinson was injured and Harris was invisible (perhaps still dealing with his own injury?).

Banks was our best inside DL the last 2-3 weeks (at a minimum).

He was lost in the weeds for awhile.

Just think we need to all take a deep inhale and let it sink in.

Back