• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ducks are the best animal: Redux

So I had this thread on the Quad a few years back. As it turns out, ducks are still the best animal.

They can walk, swim, and fly.
Their webbed feet are an evolutionary stroke of genius.
They make great pets.
They shake their butts when they walk.
They make the best noise of any animal other than Michael Jackson.
They are fucking delicious. Peking Duck, duck confit, so many awesome choices.
Migration seems like a smart move.
They make great cartoon personalities (though a rabbit would never defeat a duck in cunning as Buggs does).

I defy you to name a better overall animal.
Once again townie is CAUGHT in a LIE. Go get the cheese ladle.

While they lack the versatility and flavor of ducks, I am revising my stand, and am now currently proposing that in fact owls are our finest beast.
my kid will take a passing glance at the black bear exhibit (no matter what they're doing) and then just bee-line for the owls every time we go to the nature center, so you have a +1 on the owls thing from him at least

my kid will take a passing glance at the black bear exhibit (no matter what they're doing) and then just bee-line for the owls every time we go to the nature center, so you have a +1 on the owls thing from him at least
and then you gotta walk through the sadness corner with the bobcat and cougar. but allegedly they're getting bobcats back.

and then you gotta walk through the sadness corner with the bobcat and cougar. but allegedly they're getting bobcats back.
RIP mitchell, was a real G

I miss him more than anyone else in my family, seemed like he was always pretty active whenever I went

the last bobcat was just sleepin' all. the. damn. time. do not care about, maybe next ones will be better if they ever actually do show up

RIP mitchell, was a real G

I miss him more than anyone else in my family, seemed like he was always pretty active whenever I went

the last bobcat was just sleepin' all. the. damn. time. do not care about, maybe next ones will be better if they ever actually do show up
yeah my son fucking loved Mitchell. but now we got the red wolf pups at least. and my boy Obi-Wan Kenobi the otter who got friendzoned by Olive.

Man, you could have smuggled another animal reference in this post p easily.

The best birds are as follows:
1. The Kingfisher
2. The Tern (but the unexpected ones)
3. The Peregrine Falcon
4. The Pelican
5. The Puffin

Back