• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ducks are the best animal: Redux

My favorite animals:

Elephants
Bears
Ducks

Favorite eatin' animals:

Duck
Lamb
Pig

Do you know why it looks like one leg of the V formation is longer than the other?

The human–canine bond, resolved over several millennia of evolution, gives man's best friend the edge over ducks.

tumblr_ns79rdPmDe1r39rqto1_540.png

Have to agree with the OP. Anything cooked in duck fat is amazing. I think the best entree I've ever had was a duck confitte over risotto in N'awleans. But while ducks may be the best, their cousins, the geese, are close to the worst. They're mean, they shit all over golf courses, and they don't taste very good.

it's always funny to me that with dogs their first instinct is to eat something they find

it's always funny to me that with dogs their first instinct is to eat something they find

that's the case with a lot of animals. look at sharks. when they find something unusual they take a test bite, which is why a lot of shark attacks aren't fatal.

Have to agree with the OP. Anything cooked in duck fat is amazing. I think the best entree I've ever had was a duck confitte over risotto in N'awleans. But while ducks may be the best, their cousins, the geese, are close to the worst. They're mean, they shit all over golf courses, and they don't taste very good.

duck fat fries are the key ingredient to Michael Mina's out of this world fries.

Back