• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

Maybe we can section off part of the hill as the kids melt down area for the 4th quarter. I'm bringing my 4, 6 and 9 year old.

If I accurately recall my days on the Hill, pretty much the whole area is open to potential meltdowns. Great way for young kids to watch though.

are Hill tickets generally available on the WFU ticket site? I want to take my son to a game next year, and will probably do whatever the noon kickoff FCS game is so I can leave at halftime if necessary.

are Hill tickets generally available on the WFU ticket site? I want to take my son to a game next year, and will probably do whatever the noon kickoff FCS game is so I can leave at halftime if necessary.
I think hill tix are just offered as season tix, but I could be wrong. But you can always find them on the secondary market

Pretty sure I saw some hill tix on stubhub for the Norfolk State game for ~$6 each.

They usually are available for general admission but sell out and are available on Stubhub after that. You can also purchase tickets in one of the stands and just go to the hill anyway, they don't check you ticket or anything.

I got hill tickets on stubhub for Duke for $10

in case it wasn't obvious...

FC3f3QSVcAsX7Mu

Feel like they should save the blackout for State, but maybe they do both.

Would be nice to see both sides of the ball bring it for 4 quarters. If we do that we should win by a comfortable margin. Want to see us control the game for 60 minutes.

Would be nice to see both sides of the ball bring it for 4 quarters. If we do that we should win by a comfortable margin. Want to see us control the game for 60 minutes.

Tough to do when the offense is going 1-2-3 TD!

I have 2 extras available for tomorrow….section 14 Row DD seats 19 and 20. $40 for the pair. PM if interested.

Nvm

Last edited:
Feel like they should save the blackout for State, but maybe they do both.

They’ll probably do another one. They are probably trying to get energy for a game the would normally struggle to sell out. NC State will not have that problem.

Back