• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

If I accurately recall my days on the Hill, pretty much the whole area is open to potential meltdowns. Great way for young kids to watch though.

We've had season tickets on the hill for about 15 years now. Wake used to check tickets to access the hill and had several gameday staff roaming around keeping people off the wall, making kids stop playing Moss, etc., but it is a complete free for all this season due to being short staffed. I could see the State game being complete anarchy.

The total on tomorrow's game is now up to 71. Line is 16. That translates to almost 44-28.

Starting to think that the game may go in a different direction. Think the D will play with chip on their shoulder after hearing all week (and for most of the season) about how bad they are. Also, think that Duke has to try to take away the deep pass after seeing WF shred Army. So, WF may have longer (got to be a little longer than last week) sustained drives. As a result, think the game won't be the crazy high scoring affair that many are predicting. Thinking something that lands in the high 50s or low 60s and WF wins by 10 to 14.

Duke will go up 7-0 with a scripted opening drive. We shut them down after that.

Deacs 41-13.

If I were Duke, I would just keep giving it to Durant until we show we can stop it.

That has been Duke's gameplan all year. Durant has 166 carries in 7 games. 24 carries a game. That the most in the ACC, and the only other ACC back that averages over 17 carries in a game is Cuse's Sean Tucker. Durant may lead in the NCAA in carries a game. Against GT, Durant was clearly gassed, and Duke continued to give him the ball -- 43 times and that is the only super-close game Duke has played this year. As long as the game is competitive, Durant is carrying the ball.

Durant has played 6 games against FBS competition, and he has fumbled 6 times on the year.

If WF is able to get 30K+ plus in the stadium for Duke, that is pretty impressive considering Duke is bringing the parents of their footballers and that is it. Don't think WF has ever drawn more than 28K for a Duke game because Duke contributes nothing to the total attendance. If WF keeps winning, the demand for tickets for NC State on November 13 is going to rival the WF/VT game/debacle in 2006.

Am I crazy or is this a spoofing email? Source not encrypted, link spoofing to some Fan-one site, and link asks for username and password? Maybe I'm wrong here. But just in case figured I would ask because very sketchy attempt to get my godeacs login information for ticket downloading...

SEYRV3s.jpg
[/IMG]
WK6vNUj.jpg
[/IMG]

Am I crazy or is this a spoofing email? Source not encrypted, link spoofing to some Fan-one site, and link asks for username and password? Maybe I'm wrong here. But just in case figured I would ask because very sketchy attempt to get my godeacs login information for ticket downloading...

SEYRV3s.jpg
[/IMG]
WK6vNUj.jpg
[/IMG]

I would call the ticket office.

All the links from John Currie's From the Quad e-mail go through wakeforest.fan-one.com and then end up redirecting to youtube or twitter or wfu.edu or whatever.

All the links from John Currie's From the Quad e-mail go through wakeforest.fan-one.com and then end up redirecting to youtube or twitter or wfu.edu or whatever.

Gotcha, good to know. Then its probably legit, just appears sketchy.

When's the last time we've sold out? Maybe ND in 2011?

So on the tickets they have rows listed I thought the Hill was GA

Back