• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

When's the last time we've sold out? Maybe ND in 2011?

NC State on November 18, 2017 was announced as a sellout: 31,803. Believe that is the largest home crowd with Clawson as WF coach. UNC on September 13 2019 had an announced crowd of 31,345. That game was played on a Friday night in the middle of HS football season. If that game was played on a Saturday, it would've been the biggest crowd since Clawson was coach.

I remember maxing out Groves during our 2006 season with standing room only, temporary bleachers and any way possible to squeeze a body in. We were north of 33,000 in a couple games. Higher than what was announced, based on some inside SCOOP I got.

Just picked up 3, panic buying should get us to sellout shortly. First direct ticket purchase in years, guess I miss us being not as good....

Dude...

I don't think we have had an actual, butts in seats sellout in over 10 years. We see these announcements 28k or whatever tickets sold, and 1/2 the East side looks empty.

Last edited:
Dude...

I don't think we have had an actual, butts in seats sellout in over 10 years. We see these announcements 28k or whatever tickets sold, and 1/2 the East side looks empty.

The issue this year is folks still concerned with COVID. And many of these people don't give away their tickets. They might try to sell them and if they can't, their seats are sold and no one ends up in them.

Cut strikes me as the kind of guy who would get so angry and have so much pent up aggression that he would shove Clawson during the handshake after the game. He just seems like such a royal ass hole.

I dislike guys like Roy and Mack because they coach for UNC, but neither of those guys are nearly on the level of douche bag that Cut is on.

Cut strikes me as the kind of guy who would get so angry and have so much pent up aggression that he would shove Clawson during the handshake after the game. He just seems like such a royal ass hole.

I dislike guys like Roy and Mack because they coach for UNC, but neither of those guys are nearly on the level of douche bag that Cut is on.

Mack I’ll give you. Roy was part of the largest cheating scandal and coverup in ncaa history. F him.

Mack I’ll give you. Roy was part of the largest cheating scandal and coverup in ncaa history. F him.

Aww shucks...That daggum ole boy didn't know a thing about any of that! He rolls the ball out and coaches them up and makes sure they get their studies done!

I thought Mack also was there during the prime cheating years. After all, there were so many of them.

I didn’t like Mack at all first time around at UNC but think he is a class guy all around and is generally complimentary and respectful of our our program.

I didn’t like Mack at all first time around at UNC but think he is a class guy all around and is generally complimentary and respectful of our our program.

You've been charmed by a con man.

that MFer blamed his loss to us in 2019 because his kids didn't get up for playing Wake Forest

Would love to see him try. It would probably go down a lot like that time Don Zimmer tried charging Pedro Martinez.

I thought Mack also was there during the prime cheating years. After all, there were so many of them.

yes, the cheating scandal started in 1993, which was the first of Mack's 10-win seasons at UNC

Mack Brown sucks

Duke is just waiting to see who Arch Manning's QB coach is going to be so they can get the job on hiring him to replace Cut.

I remember maxing out Groves during our 2006 season with standing room only, temporary bleachers and any way possible to squeeze a body in. We were north of 33,000 in a couple games. Higher than what was announced, based on some inside SCOOP I got.

Whenever I see 2006 and tickets all I can think is VA Tech game.

Back