• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

I think a lot came in the 4th quarter against our reserves.
Duke got a lot on their first 3-4 drives of the game. But the defense either forced a 4th down or got a turnover. Defense really locked down midway through the 2nd until the reserves came in in the 4th

I got a kick out of people dancing to “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”

Williams was impressive catching the ball.. Banks also with some great catches. Hartman with a handful of gorgeous deep passes dropped in that were absolutely perfect, many of them on third down. We are so stacked at WR its absolutely insane.

Starters pulled for 4th, Kerns handing off to Cooley was not bad considering. Gave up the TD, but overall complete domination from the Decas over Duke tonight. Let's roll into UNC and take care of business.

Gee, a couple of critical, bogus PI calls.

Where have I seen that before?

Obviously wanted the Noles to win, but it’s funny seeing the mighty FSU not getting the benefit of the doubt after so much historical domination of the Deacs and the rest of the ACC. My how the turn tables.

Starters pulled for 4th, Kerns handing off to Cooley was not bad considering. Gave up the TD, but overall complete domination from the Decas over Duke tonight. Let's roll into UNC and take care of business.

The tarholes scheduled Wake as their homecoming game.... they chose poorly! :dancindeac:

Would be nice to see a good showing of wake fans at the holes next week.. especially since we'll potentially be a top 10 team. I'll be there.

Just got back in. Great atmosphere tonight. First game I’ve taken the 6yo to in a couple years and the game day experience for kids has improved so much. She had an absolute blast.

Back