• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duke Game Thread (Thursday, 7:30, ESPN)

Feel like I watched a different Pitt game than most here. Santino was an accident waiting to happen in that game. As DCDeac advised above, he threw two picks in 21 passes against a horrible defense. BTW, this is the same Pitt team that ND beat 58-7 last week. So, while the end of the Pitt game was thrilling, the idea that the WF QB savior is sitting on the bench is lost on me. BTW, I am not offering any defense for our current QB1, he has been bad and is not trending better, but I don't see the Pitt game as a reason to think Santino is the answer, any more than the argument that the Vandy game or the 4th quarter of the ODU game make Griffis the answer. Both of them are a hard watch.
Our current QB1 has been "bad."

Really bad.

That throw to Williams really was nice. Quick decision, quicker release. Hopefully that'll help get his head right.

Back