• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duke Game Thread (Thursday, 7:30, ESPN)

This will be a disappointing loss considering duke's injuries.

Let's do this and get the W!

After the Jasheen strip sack yielded zero points, there was no hope. That was 7pts on a platter. Griffis is the slowest human being since John Olerud.

Rush defense was my primary concern going into the year, but I had completely forgotten about it given…well, ya know.
Look you’ve been complaining the team hasn’t played like they’ve done in practice all year, now they are playing like they did in practice and you’re still complaining. What do you want!

gotta believe we win this as their QB is not ready but we are not good so who the f knows. we were spoiled with Newman and Hartman that is for sure.

Hinton and Price would put up serious numbers with this offense

I feel like we blew our chance to open a good lead in the first half thanks to the ineptness of Griffis. I feel like we lose by 10. I’m sure Elko was embarrassed giving up 2 TDS to Griffis. Look for Duke to tighten up on D in the second half

Back