• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duke Game Thread (Thursday, 7:30, ESPN)

3 man rush over and over against a rookie rattled QB is incomprehensible. Clawson is a fucking moron this game and this season. Hope time hasn’t passed him by like Grobe.

Q; if we blow this, will it be the worst loss in the Dave era? I’m trying to think of other nominees…

So many opportunities to break this game open. And just didn’t. That Mitch fumble on the 3rd down run really, really hurts.

We've had a thousand chances to put this game away. But horrible play calling (third and one pass deep in our own territory pass). Shit punting. Bad kicking. And it's tied. Unreal

Last edited:
Q; if we blow this, will it be the worst loss in the Dave era? I’m trying to think of other nominees…
There are a few last year that beat this for me. This year has been done for a while. Last year I legit believed we were in playoff contention.

I may have mentioned that I had the unfortunate experience of dating a Duke football player for a few years. He texted me and said “I’m one of three people in the stadium. It’s making the Roof years crowds look good.”
Still texting the ex huh?

We've had a thousand chances to put this game away. But horrible play calling (third and m1 drop in our own territory pass). Shit punting. Bad kicking. And it's tied. Unreal
Don't forget the stupid penalty that kept Duke's drive alive

Yeah that 22 view was interesting - Andersen was completely out of position that’s his zone

Back