• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duke Game Thread (Thursday, 7:30, ESPN)

The PI was bad, but you kind of understand that Jones was beat and it just so happened that the ball was poorly thrown. The unnecessary roughness, however, is just completely inexcusable.

The WRs/Captains want the coaches to play Santino but Clawson is dead set on Mitch for whatever reason. They said he’s losing the team little by little. Banks is next on the list that will head out of this continues, however Morin, Grimes are content with the way things are.

We’re going to need another magical FG block vs Duke.

The PI was bad, but you kind of understand that Jones was beat and it just so happened that the ball was poorly thrown. The unnecessary roughness, however, is just completely inexcusable.

I don’t. It’s 3rd and 12 with 2 minutes left. YOU KNOW THEYRE GOING TO TAKE A SHOT! Throw the deep ball and worst case scenario it’s picked. I thought it would be deeper, so I’m not sure how you get beat in a 3 step insta-throw!

Back