• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duke Game Thread (Thursday, 7:30, ESPN)

I think it’s time to move on from Dave. 2021 was fun. Last year was an embarrassment. This year is a dumpster fire. He can’t win an ACC game. He can’t beat in state teams. I don’t know where we go from here. But he’s done all he can do here. Thanks for the 50 million bob. Sorry your team sucks and is coached by a buffoon

Dave Clawson lost this game. It was ridiculous to allow Griffis to keep going back out. Two awful turnovers.

Small Hands Mitch just kills me. That was by far his best game ever and we lost to a backup backup because we had 2 unforced throw fumbles.

So Griffis in the 2nd half lost the ball untouched......TWICE. He got bailed out once. The fumble on the scramble was ridiculously weak ball security and he fumbed a snap on a QB sneak. And this was arguably his best game of the year.

You can pick any UNC game since Covid, VT this season, Duke last season, Louisville last season, NC State last season, GT this season...
I’ll have to go thru them, but I’d submit the UNC trilogy was at least against NFL QBs, same with Louisville last year and prolly Duke last year. Maybe GT this year too. Our “chosen one” got completely outplayed by a true fucking freshman.

Back