• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke getting Ionized!

He's too old to be good.

Larranga established himself as one of the nation's most underrated coach in 14 years at George Mason. He won 63% of his games. What's Jeff [Redacted]'s winning percentage in his 10 years as a college coach?

Your move.

And he took freakin George Mason to the Final Four.

I get it, Schwabber. I really do. You're like the opposite of the guys cheering against Wake. You're BuzzIn; you want to gloat because your boy looks good and so you can go back to the other board and gloat at how DV7, moonz, Racer, etc. are here licking their wounds.

The problem is that any time you try to make a case for Jeff [Redacted], he makes the case against himself for you. And he makes it look really easy.

He's too old to be good.

You are an annoying pain in the ass. You are comparing Laranaga and freaking Jeff [Redacted]. [Redacted] might have had his best win ever last night, where as Laranaga had a real run of success at a god damn commuter school. He built that school into an upper tier mid major and oh yeah took said school to a FINAL 4. Jeff [Redacted] has 0 ncaa wins.

You are an annoying pain in the ass. You are comparing Laranaga and freaking Jeff [Redacted]. [Redacted] might have had his best win ever last night, where as Laranaga had a real run of success at a god damn commuter school. He built that school into an upper tier mid major and oh yeah took said school to a FINAL 4. Jeff [Redacted] has 0 ncaa wins.

And I'm willing to bet Laranaga never referred to a single game as his super bowl.

George Mason is alot bigger than a commuter school.
I ain't looked it up but it may be 2d in size in Va.??

George Mason is alot bigger than a commuter school.
I ain't looked it up but it may be 2d in size in Va.??

Looked it up. GMU is the largest in Va. and most of the students live off campus as you stated.

GMU is the absolute definition of a commuter school. I live about 4 miles from campus and the traffic jams that school causes are atrocious.

GMU is the absolute definition of a commuter school. I live about 4 miles from campus and the traffic jams that school causes are atrocious.

It's changed a lot over the past decade, due in part because of accomplishments of Laranaga and the bball team. Applications are through the roof, they've rebuilt much of the fairfax campus to make it more campus-centric. It is absolutely fair to call it a commuter school. But they are trying to change that reputation.

I am a huge Laranaga fan.

Back