• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke-Wake Game Thread

Buz is going to be back regardless of what happens I think. Might as well beat Duke on the way. Shit.

They got some calls, but let's not blame the refs here. If we wanna do that we might as well admit we hacked Leslie at the end of the state game.

Except, Buzz may have cost us this game sitting Devin for so long.

I'm so torn. I love the freshman and want them to be successful enough to show a coach there are stores in the pantry, but not so successful that Buzz stays around.

Well coached game for the Deacs.

Seems to me like we miss critical 3 pointers and FTs.

Duke had to get some questionable calls to win.

Not really! Great effort from this team. Tough to win when the refs decide your fate down the stretch.

Half of Dukes team walked into the gym with 2 fouls. Hard to blame the refs for missed shots at the end of the game. That was a fucking charge though

2 epic buzz gif's in this game, can't wait to bestow rep upon vtwhat or anyone who posts them.

Fuck Buzz. Should've put Devin in sooner. A loser stays a loser tonight.

Duke missed around 4-5 wide open three pointers that would have of been daggers, and our team was feeding off of the crowd and playing well. This is the kind of game pretty much every other Wake coach would of won.

This game was Bzzz's to lose and he did. His substitutions are terrible, and even if that wasn't the play call, having Moto take that three is inexcusable. Just more of the same from our zero of a coach.

I won't pretend to know what Bz does well, but I think we can all agree his substitutions are probably the worst part of his coaching. Why not put somebody else in charge of that? Literally every single time Roundtree comes off the bench he provides a defensive spark. Every time without fail. And on the flip side of that, every time Chase comes in, our offense stagnates. Knowing these two things alone should help.

Back