• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dumbest Thing you have done recently

This just happened:

I work on the 3rd floor of my building. I had my window open, which is right by my desk. A bee flew in the window. I swatted at the bee. When I did this, my goddamn WEDDING RING flew off my finger and directly out the window, presumably into the thick-ass ivy covering the ground in front of the building. Searched around for a while and there's no way to find it among the ivy. A facilities guy with a metal detector made a half-hearted effort. So, I just rented a metal detector for the weekend for $20 and will attempt to locate it myself tomorrow (when no one from my building will be around to see me).

I lost two wedding rings. One at a Wake hoops game and one water skiing.

Re: Sunbelt, they even rent like bulldozers and stuff. Rubbins, you should remember that next time Bongs is out of town.

Re: Sunbelt, they even rent like bulldozers and stuff. Rubbins, you should remember that next time Bongs is out of town.

Do they rent pulley systems that could, hypothetically speaking, assist one in facilitating an inverted standing 69? Asking for a friend.

Well, Say Hey is 15 mins in with this ring finding bro. My guess is that he's already been abducted and raped, and is currently chained to a radiator in a basement somewhere.

Well, Say Hey is 15 mins in with this ring finding bro. My guess is that he's already been abducted and raped, and is currently chained to a radiator in a basement somewhere.

+/- 5min

Weekend pickup hoops this morning leading to a likely high ankle sprain. Dammit.

FOUND IT
NOT RAPED
MADE A NEW FRIEND

YAY you found it!! YAY you're alive!

So was it just all up in that dense ivy? Important question: did the "metal detector expert" ask you to search through the ivy on your hands and knees? Did he ask you to crawl slowly and look at him over your shoulder? I bet he had a GoPro on to "document the find".

My wedding ring lives in a jewelry box. I don't wear it anymore.

A while back, I lost weight and it no longer fit. They couldn't resize it because of it being layered gold and platinum.

I bought a titanium ring and actually like it much better. It weighs little and is indestructible.

My wedding ring lives in a jewelry box. I don't wear it anymore.

A while back, I lost weight and it no longer fit. They couldn't resize it because of it being layered gold and platinum.

I bought a titanium ring and actually like it much better. It weighs little and is indestructible.

Plus it will come in handy next time you have to repair a jet engine in a hurry.

I lost two wedding rings. One at a Wake hoops game and one water skiing.

I lost my wife's wedding ring while she was in surgery.

Yep.

eta: If it was in the last four years, it is probably still there under the seat you were in.

I lost my wife's wedding ring while she was in surgery.

Yep.

eta: If it was in the last four years, it is probably still there under the seat you were in.

Nah, I'm sure Bz has scoured that place with SHD's buddy's metal detector looking for loose change

YAY you found it!! YAY you're alive!

So was it just all up in that dense ivy? Important question: did the "metal detector expert" ask you to search through the ivy on your hands and knees? Did he ask you to crawl slowly and look at him over your shoulder? I bet he had a GoPro on to "document the find".

:laugh:

ain't no sunbelt shit here in ole meehico. if you want to use a bulldozer or some shit you better be prepared to grease some palms and first be held for ransom before being provided with said equipment.

Back