• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia -Game over, CIVS WIN

no you are thinking of sds, I made the same mistake.

By request I have added a little more story explanation in the first post. While it may help a bit, the story isn't really necessary to play the game. I'm heading out shortly, but I will be back before the deadline. Please send all PMs to both myself and SLT.

Vote Count:
QT(3) - Toogs, Evo, dXL
Nonny(2) - bernie, ellis
Bernie(1) - Nonny
Doofus(1) - Bentleys
Diego(1) - DaDeacs
Toogs(1) - damo
Kanhoji(1) - sd3
WFU03(1) - toppings

6231061780_010cbddec9_s.jpg

Diego

lol that's so stupid.

RNG means you have no balls. Thanks for publicly admitting this.

After sleuthing around for a bit I have discovered that the following group will yield us most at least 50% mafia.

Nonny
Bentleys
ellis
DaDeacs
TerpEvo
damo
SD3
Deacsfan27

You can thank me later.

omit most from above post.

And for you failures at math, that means that group includes 4 mafia.

After sleuthing around for a bit I have discovered that the following group will yield us most at least 50% mafia.

Nonny
Bentleys
ellis
DaDeacs
TerpEvo
damo
SD3
Deacsfan27

You can thank me later.

Always gotta love these comments early in the game. Didn't realize Numbers was playing in this one :plos:

switch from QT to Nonny - have to follow my list, would be inappropriate of me to do otherwise.

Always gotta love these comments early in the game. Didn't realize Numbers was playing in this one :plos:

At least I make some analysis of things early on, what have you provided other than this comment?

Oh, that's right... N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

At least I make some analysis of things early on, what have you provided other than this comment?

Your analysis so far is shaky at best, worthless at worst. The person with the shadiest posts so far is you. And possibly SD3 not voting for Toogs.

What does giving 8 names and saying that 4 are guaranteed mafia do? It's just a shot in the dark in the first round honestly, how did you discern that 4 of those 8 are mafia? Can you share the thought process with us? That would help.

Just a reminder that ties are good to get more info, but if no one switches in OT, both die.

Island

I can't wait to see a toogs/kanhoji battle

I have played with him, I thought he was just a noob? Why would we battle?

***knight*** is bad. I want him to stick around to cause fireworks, but he's mafia so he should be killed.

bernie

First time in recent games he hasn't voted for a terp player round 1 with the logic that he doesn't know who they are (all those games he was a civ).

Back