• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia -Game over, CIVS WIN

I have played with him, I thought he was just a noob? Why would we battle?

***knight*** is bad. I want him to stick around to cause fireworks, but he's mafia so he should be killed.

ah didn't realize you guys had played together before (or that he had at all). let's just say his usual posting style over here might irk you slightly and leave it at that then.

someone said something similar. I don't read anything but mafia and he didn't say much.

ah didn't realize you guys had played together before (or that he had at all). let's just say his usual posting style over here might irk you slightly and leave it at that then.

gsterp, master of understatement :thumbsup:

bernie

First time in recent games he hasn't voted for a terp player round 1 with the logic that he doesn't know who they are (all those games he was a civ).

This is true and excellent logic. No way bernie knows who QT is. If Bernie is mafia, QT likely is as well.

Switch to bernie

This is true and excellent logic. No way bernie knows who QT is. If Bernie is mafia, QT likely is as well.

Switch to bernie

I've played with QT before. I seriously need to justify my longstanding vote for Nonny? I voted for him forever, and then just stopped because we declared truce, but he won last game so the war is back on.

Go to the Conference Realignment Thread. That's a good place to start.

tl;dr but I didn't see anything other than an attempt at a stupid bet, which seems to be a typical behavior here.

tl;dr but I didn't see anything other than an attempt at a stupid bet, which seems to be a typical behavior here.

Would have been a stupid bet for whoever took me up on it.

Can/will someone update the vote count, please? I'm driving and keeping up is proving more difficult than I expected.

Can/will someone update the vote count, please? I'm driving and keeping up is proving more difficult than I expected.

Well as this is the first post QT has made on this board I obviously haven't played with him before. Really thought I had.

Back