• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia -Game over, CIVS WIN

images

Pot/kettle

Interesting posts from two potential mafia teammates we have here.

Dear mr. Cop,

With all the role claiming, etc, the field has been narrowed significantly. Tonight is a mafia #2 night hit. They can't afford to sacrifice a player. Therefore you are very likely safe. Please come out now before it's too late.

Did Tejas miss the 10AM Vote? He has no post on this thread since 6pm last night on my browser. Dude still hasn't done anything this game at all. Someone needs to get a hold of him before another Admin.

I'll around and ready to swap back to him for an admin but in the mean time I'd rather put pressure on people I know are around to post:

Doofus from Tejas.

How about who your leans are doofus?

Toogs, are you able to do that vote count thing by round or portions of the thread, or does it have to be the whole thread?

I'm just wondering who might have changed their posting pattern after Baron/Smiley was mod killed.

What vote count thing

Toogs, are you able to do that vote count thing by round or portions of the thread, or does it have to be the whole thread?

I'm just wondering who might have changed their posting pattern after Baron/Smiley was mod killed.

Who was the one that discovered smiley wasn't even registered on the site? Seems something a teammate might be looking for.

Thanks.

Have any Harks other than Beast been named in kill posts?

Mafia 1= Red
Alia Atreides- recruited to Mafia 1on night 3.
Beast Rabban- Mafia 1. Killed eagles night 1 and dxl night 3.

Mafia 2 = Blue
Count Fenring- Mafia 2.

Indy(?) = Purple
Sandworms of Arrakis- Indy (he's got to be the Indy) Killed Sd3 night 1.*

Civs = Green

Mafia 1= Red
Alia Atreides- recruited to Mafia 1on night 3.
Beast Rabban- Mafia 1. Killed eagles night 1 and dxl night 3.

Mafia 2 = Blue
Count Fenring- Mafia 2.

Indy(?) = Purple
Sandworms of Arrakis- Indy (he's got to be the Indy) Killed Sd3 night 1.*

Civs = Green

Add the Space Oddity thing as another indy

You deal with what you have.

I would like to hear a good reason for Burp not to give out the healer's name. The mafia already know who is not mafia. There should be a lot of civ specials for them to hit out there. Healer (to lynchs only) is not really all that great. And the healer can be protected.

We get a confirmed civ if Burp is telling the truth. We know that Duke Atriedes in a civ in this game. I don't understand the case against it.

We also narrow the field they are shooting at to hit the cop.

The post count thing is per thread, for any thread by clicking on the number to the far right on the main board page

If the cop is coming out they need to do it now so I an be sure to protect them because I have an appointment at 1:25.

Dear mr. Cop,

With all the role claiming, etc, the field has been narrowed significantly. Tonight is a mafia #2 night hit. They can't afford to sacrifice a player. Therefore you are very likely safe. Please come out now before it's too late.

Hey Burp!!!

Why you no tell us about healer? You want the cop to come out with their investigations, but you also claim to have information that can clear someone. Spill it.

Does no one else think this is fishy?!?

I agree with Kanhoji, don't investigate Damo, lets just lynch him - switch to Damo

ok then give me a short list of people to investigate, i'll pick one and we can find out more info.

IF the cop is coming out he should do it soon, I am running to grab lunch, so I may miss the deadline.

This post is not to advocate him coming out - again, I don't think he should unless he has something of utmost value, like "Hey, I have 3 mafia, we should kill in this order in case I die" - because there is somewhere around a 2.5:1 civ to mafia advantage right now and no use risking the cop if it isn't needed.

Back