• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia -Game over, CIVS WIN

I'm gonna go for Historicus. Similar to Nonny, either mafia or a civ that isn't helping very much.

ok then give me a short list of people to investigate, i'll pick one and we can find out more info.

WFU03 would be at the top of my list. Along with TerpEvo and gsterp. I would also consider doofuse (deacfan27).

ok then give me a short list of people to investigate, i'll pick one and we can find out more info.

gsterp, slothrop, Island, historicus come to mind.

Among those, I'll let others weigh in.

Changed to reflect Spacing Guild

Mafia 1= Red
Alia Atreides- recruited to Mafia 1on night 3.
Beast Rabban- Mafia 1. Killed eagles night 1 and dxl night 3.

Mafia 2 = Blue
Count Fenring- Mafia 2.

Indy(?) = Purple
Sandworms of Arrakis- Indy (he's got to be the Indy) Killed Sd3 night 1.*

Indy or civ power(?) = Orange
The Spacing Guild- blocked all night 4 actions.

Civs = Green

I will, but mine are all hair brained - I am a terrible early day mafia player. My list goes:

Diego
Historicus
Knight
Toogs
Kanhoji
Island
Gsterp
Evo
Doofus

Yeah, I pretty much named the entire rest of the people playing, but if there are 6 more mafia and 2 more indys, you have a pretty good shot at hitting one.

Damo

He states a number of mafia with moderate certainty then states it was a guess based on numbers. It's ironic because Redwing (king of finding these slip-ups) is running the game. I was caught doing the same exact thing and made a similar post to Damo's stating that it was based on the number of players. I do not believe it. Also, Damo's claimed role is probably not likely to exist. The original healer is not that important so there is no need to have a back-up healer.

Bentleys got surprisingly active once he started catching some heat. That's usually a decent indicator that he needs to stay alive.

I'll actually be able to participate next round, sorry for not being around all day.

Out til tonight will try to follow on my phone.

Sorry for not being around much. Had class from 8-9 then went back to bed. I have a doctor's appointment at 1:25 so I won't be around long right now(will try to post from phone in the waiting room but cant guarantee that). I agree with Kanhoji and Damo being sketchy, Damo might be just a civ getting picked on, but he's been scrambling way more than normal from weak accusations.

Where the hell has GSTerp been? I remember him being on the Toppings bandwagon pushing hard then *poof* gone again. Who else you got your eye on besides Bentley GS?

Burp you are no fun. You should really give that information out.

I am going to switch to gsterp. Not adding anything to the game. Sitting on the sidelines and lot of people think he is acting fishy. Maybe some heat will change that.

Doofus (1) - Evo
Bentleys (1) - Knight, gsterp
Gsterp (2) - Diego, damo
Diego (1) - Toogs
Historicus (3) - Bentleys, doofus, KA
Damo (3) - WFU, DaDeacs, Island
slothrop (1) - bernie
WFU03 (1) - toppings

This is what I have for a vote right now? Does that look right to everyone?

Damo

He states a number of mafia with moderate certainty then states it was a guess based on numbers. It's ironic because Redwing (king of finding these slip-ups) is running the game. I was caught doing the same exact thing and made a similar post to Damo's stating that it was based on the number of players. I do not believe it. Also, Damo's claimed role is probably not likely to exist. The original healer is not that important so there is no need to have a back-up healer.

What trips me up about that is everything redwing has posted says healerS, plural. The actual healer could have the HealerS role BUT it's known he is a singular character.

If the damn cop would have come out I could have hit a mafia for us. ARGH.

Hopefully there isn't a cop. At least then I won't rage at whoever the cop actually is.

Unless of course the cop hasn't found any mafia.

Doofus (1) - Evo
Bentleys (1) - Knight, gsterp
Gsterp (2) - Diego, damo
Diego (1) - Toogs
Historicus (3) - Bentleys, doofus, KA
Damo (3) - WFU, DaDeacs, Island
slothrop (1) - bernie
WFU03 (1) - toppings

This is what I have for a vote right now? Does that look right to everyone?

You're missing my vote for ***DIEGO***

I've selected my target. The hit is going off tonight.

You don't HAVE to use the hit do you? Sometimes the most helpful thing to the civs is to sit on the vig hit. Stop screaming and being hostile and think about it.

Bentleys got surprisingly active once he started catching some heat. That's usually a decent indicator that he needs to stay alive.

I'll actually be able to participate next round, sorry for not being around all day.

Yeah. Not like I called out Nonny before there was any heat on me or anything. Don't let facts get in your way though.

You don't HAVE to use the hit do you? Sometimes the most helpful thing to the civs is to sit on the vig hit. Stop screaming and being hostile and think about it.

well that would certainly be different from how Knight likes to act in mafia

Back