• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia -Game over, CIVS WIN

Doofus (1) - Evo
Bentleys (1) - gsterp
Gsterp (4) - Diego, damo, burp, QT
Diego (1) - Toogs
Historicus (4) - Bentleys, doofus, KA, Knight
Damo (3) - WFU, DaDeacs, Island
slothrop (1) - bernie
WFU03 (1) - toppings
KA (1) - Historicus
Diego (1) - slothrop

About 5 minutes 10 seconds remaining.

SLT there are two votes on Diego, toogs & I together, if you want to make the change. It's (1) vote two separate times on there.

switch to gsterp

WFU03 is mafia too. Good game guys, make sure you make it quick tonight Knight, thanks!

Doofus (1) - Evo
Bentleys (1) - gsterp
Gsterp (5) - Diego, damo, burp, QT, toppings
Diego (1) - Toogs
Historicus (4) - Bentleys, doofus, KA, Knight
Damo (3) - WFU, DaDeacs, Island
slothrop (1) - bernie
KA (1) - Historicus
Diego (1) - slothrop

1 Minute left.

Toppings vote does not count. Any issues with my count? I have GSterp in the lead and getting lynched.

5) Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count, timestamps of 10:01 do not.

You are right. First timer modding here. Sorry about that.

In that case Historicus would be on the block. Any issues there?

Historicus lives on to fight another day. He was deemed worthy of a save.

15 minutes for all remaining night moves.

As you can see I'm just getting the hang of this so if night runs a little long I apologize. I want to make sure I have everything right.

During a midnight stroll Paul Atreides, Muad'Dib to the Fremen, and the Kwisatz Haderach of Bene Gesserit legend was attacked by a rogue sand worm. Paul was able to overcome and mount the Sandworm. No longer an independent the sandworm proceeds in the game as a member of House Atreides, a civ.

dune-sandworm.jpg

Sandworms were not the only thign that went bump in the night. House Corrino chose this opportunity to send Count Fenring after BurpTerp (Spacing Guild, IndY). The spice trade may never recover.

Day 5 ends at 5PM.

Sorry for the long night. I wanted to make sure I had everything in order. I will post the Spacing Guild role in the game thread in a few minutes.

VOTE ***DIEGO*** again.

Bernie, what'd you learn?

SLT, is there any way we can get killed by notations on the descriptions? just saves having to look back through the thread for each round's kills to refresh my memory.

Back