• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia -Game over, CIVS WIN

This is a quote:

Doofus = Count Hasmir Fenring Mafia - House Corrino

I also don't like how toppings switched at end and xl jumped on supporting him. that was weird, but they are good and i don't think they'd make it that obvious.

Do we want to kill the last member of that mafia?

Burpterps role -

You are a representative of the Spacing Guild. All interplanetary travel is done through your ships and by leave of the Guild only. You are not interested in conquest, only in economic stability and the continued flow of the spice. You have knowledge of Duke Leto Atreides, Baron Harkonnen, and Emperor Shaddam, though you may not communicate with them. You also have the ability twice during the game to prevent all night actions from occurring. In order to win the game, you must ensure that Paul Muad-Dib is dead, as he threatens to control all spice flow. Also, you must survive through at least night 7, though you will remain in the game longer if Paul is still alive. Finally, there must be at least one member of each major house must still alive at the point when you exit the game.

Keeping me alive now would be the best for the civs. It gives y'all another kill, and I can kill who you want me to since I have obviously been outed.

Not so fast on Doofus - he would be the last mafia 2 if there are only 5 members of each mafia. Since house carino doesnt have a hit tonight, I think we should hold off on him (unless someone thinks he has a vig hit) and lynch him tomorrow

Not so fast on Doofus - he would be the last mafia 2 if there are only 5 members of each mafia. Since house carino doesnt have a hit tonight, I think we should hold off on him (unless someone thinks he has a vig hit) and lynch him tomorrow

I think he used his vig hit.

SWITCH TO

***NO VOTE***

also, says burp is "A" member of the spacing guild. Could that mean there is another member?

Bravo Bernie! Well done, sir!

There is absolutely no reason for the cop not to come out now. Confirm some civs.

With one indy turned civ and another mafia outed, I am actually inclined to agree now that he should come out, especially with 4 investigations and a BG still in play.

Can someone tell me why Historicus was saved? Also, why did Toppings kill him? I dislike the Toppings move more, he will probably have my vote today.

I'm inclined to vote for toppings or xl with the only hesitation being toppings being a good player and not that stupid.

Back