• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

E-Bikes

I’ve got a couple buddies at the office with Ride 1 Up bikes that really like them. If riding in the winter & snow, get a bike with front suspension & some fatter tires.

irt: cargo - it’s pretty easy to throw on a front rack, rear rack & some panniers to carry groceries. Put some sort of crate or basket on the racks and should be good to get some cargo on it.
Yeah, that's what I was gonna say re: cargo too, you don't need a full cargo bike for commuting, just make sure the one you get supports some attachment points for stuff like panniers or a front basket/rack.

Also - aventon has torque sensors i believe. I picked up a new RadMission of the local classifieds recently for $500 and have noticed I’ve been “ghost pedaling” on it a few times.

Heybike Cityrun with the top Consumer Report rating (not a comprehensive list of bikes rated) and only $1,300

I'm intrigued

Decent write up with different suggestions. Found this helpful

Back